Agentperson's back

Yeah. Not sure for how long though. I just want to address one thing that has been in my mind for so long.

For those who don’t remember me (which will probably be half of you guys), I joined the original forums in 2017 under the same username. To sum things up, I was a terrible attention seeker and was outright mean to a lot of people, including the game devs, which probably made 1 or 2 people quit and influenced the community in a bad way. And while there’s possibly more, I think that’s the just the surface of it of it all.

So I just want to apologize. The Agentperson you are seeing right now is not the same Agentperson from 2017-2019. I’ve changed a lot since then and now know better than to do the things I did in the past. I regret it all.

Once again, I’m not sure for how long I’ll stay. All that I know, I’ll probably leave once again without a word. I just want to get this out there so I can settle any remaining conflict if there is any, and add closure for the 2/3 years of negativity I’ve spread to the community. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Welcome back! Everyone changes , the main thing is that you understood what you did wrong back then.

7 Likes

duckles 2

dont remember

if it wont happen again its fine

hello

have you been watching the forums since some time?

3 Likes

7/8 hours to be exact. I’ve heard of the new forums when they went online and registered under a new name, but later deleted the account.
I’ve been in this mindset that I possibly ruined people’s lives for the past two days, so I decided that I should come back for once. It’s been nice, I guess.

2 Likes

pog
h0i
welcome back
I honestly don’t remember you being an attention seeker so I guess my memory is dead.

3 Likes

i only remember your username, not your personality. but glad you are making amends for the people you may have hurt.

4 Likes

Welcome back! Although I don’t really know you much, but I trust you’ll do better things now, it’s nice to see people apologizing

3 Likes

who u

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Welcome back! Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Is this going to be ytboyz aka tamoru kun
In a few years?

I recognise your name but dont remember your personality
Do you know what pfp you used?

1 Like

I think that was dropped during my last year on the forums, so unless I didn’t do it at all and I’m going insane, that might be why

Believe what you want, but I’m gonna try to avoid being like them, and I don’t even know what they did.

I only remember 4 for that. A Roblox Guest, Kirby plush, Kirby with headphones, and plush Inkling from Splatoon. You may of also seen me on Discord. I still use the same handle from when I was in the PW server.

As a general response to this, I don’t really know how much trouble I caused. I just remember doing it, and I still feel ashamed I did it in the first place.

Welcome back!!

1 Like

whats up with this scare thingy

1 Like

They made some rather inappropriate posts and replies, and got banned. (Alts included)

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, keep doing what you do man, it’s good if you’re toxic and negative. :love_letter:

Just a way to go around the 20 characters restriction xdddd

2 Likes

I definitely remember some of those pfps and I don’t remember you being problematic

1 Like

While I do think I’ll be like that a few times, I don’t want it to be on the scale of what it was when I was here previously. I’m a different person now too, so I’m not as toxic to people.

Well that’s good. I do feel like I was though, so it’s nice to know it wasn’t as bad I thought it was.