Alternate Account Harrassment Issue

Guys, @BBC and @Koistinen aren’t banned yet!

3 Likes

They are now, thanks for your reports everyone.

5 Likes

I agree that these alternate accounts are quite problematic on the forums. Rest assured, your reports are being read, each and every single one of them, I check them daily. I have handled the latest alt accounts, please report anymore you may see. I will certainly look into ways to improve the forum security (such as the review process you mentioned), your feedback here is much appreciated.

As for other places, it is easy contact me if anyone needs to. My direct messages are open on both Instagram (starfire1174) and Discord (Starfire1174#3238 , Discord being the best and fastest way to get in touch with me), and I respond to every single one whenever I see them.

Stay safe guys, and remember that the moderators and admins are here for you. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Well thanks Star that you are doing this, I hope there is something we can add to stop perma banned forumers alts from spamming, or attacking the forums

3 Likes

Yes, by adding an account review so whenever you create a new account, it should be on hold and then moderators can review the systematic data etc.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds good

1 Like

Is there any other server where you are that isn’t the official PW server? Discord won’t let people contact others without a shared server.

1 Like
4 Likes

Dude I think I accidentally flagged your post

1 Like

Wait whos?

2 Likes

Celics’

1 Like

Oh :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It might be hard, but the trolls/haters are only doing this because they have no life and desire your attention, so ignore them. Pretend like they do not exist. Block them, no matter how many accounts they create. Mute them, ban them from worlds you own or have rights in. Eventually they’ll tired themselves out.

Sorry Starfire, I think you are a horrible moderator.

2 Likes

This is a genuine question, are you Ytboyz :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t need to be Ytboyz to dislike another person yknow

2 Likes

It’s just such a thing that Ytboyz would do and he makes too much alts to care about a high quality profile picture

2 Likes

The amount of effort Pin made in this thread alone can conclude he isn’t YTBoyz but what can I say since you probably would also accuse me of being YTBoyz since I’m new.

Exactly my point now I’m gonna dip because man can predict the future and another flame war is gonna start plus the forums are dead and boring now homie.

1 Like

Look who created this thread :slight_smile: and funnily enough instead of asking me why I said she’s a horrible moderator, you straight up accuse me. Probably one of the reasons why Jake, including 68% of the developer team, left since its a huge issue in the forums and in game.

1 Like

Effort can be easily placed, that doesn’t proof he’s not ytboyz

A little note, I was originaly going to include “It’s just a dumb random instinct I developed to think that anyone who says Star is a horrible mod as Ytboyz”
So yeah, it’s a dumb thing, i guess I should’ve clarified that earlier

So right now I have second doubts

2 Likes