An ultimate questions post

1. will we get a collabs if game will come to life in future?
  2. should i think about becoming moderator?
  3. why bc sometimes comes back to account if im launching game on phone instead of pc
  4. how remember the loading screen where 3 ppl was jumping from the portal to the soil blocks(with grass on it) on the dark blue background?
  5. is Microsoft store version was ever updated?
  6. is game going to pe ported on ps if it will come to life?
  7. why pw can’t put a spam filter so “selling (insert item name here) for only 2 quadrillion bk, yessir :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:” will result a sender temp ban/mute to sender?
  8. why world value depends on what symbols it have? Isn’t combos like [Z] or ]L[ makes it look even better?
  9. is wings for 999 candies untradable dye to dupe?
  10. why tripe jump wings cannot be traded?
  11. what is behind the door in mining world?(the static one)
  12. for who was watching areas made in jet race?
  13. is lore worlds going to come back?
  14. why the room with cake on KUKOURI(sorry is i misspelled it) world is closed?
  15. why enemies not fighting back?
  16. will we get new enemies to nether?
  17. why “wraith no more” have no health bar but “manic meha” have?
  18. why dark pickaxe is harder to get but worse than epic?
  19. are we getting new devs?
  20. isn’t daly bonus is kida small? Like 50 gems or 10 bc is cant be spent on a mid item(not bad)
  21. i need EXACT chance of legendary soil dripping in percentages, not “one in 20k” or “~0,00001%”
  22. can we like uhhh tell devs to check forums even once per month? Its isn’t so hard
  23. why weapons dont have magazines and just shoots infinitely
  24. why all melee can’t be thrown? Technically, throwables are melee, but it respawns in hand when thrown
  25. a new award? Like “the most questionable guy in pw”?
  26. how old is kukka?
  27. why lots of players just joins the nether, stays for couple of seconds and just leaves
  28. what will be if i reach 1 quintillion gems? Will it go out of screen or qust make the font smaller?
  29. max inventory space?
  30. why old accounts dont getting the login reward like new accounts? Its kinda not fair
  31. why all ppl in pw bald? (All wearable hair is in fact a wig)
  32. why they changed loading screen?(not sure coz it was in Microsoft store version and im playing from steam now)
  33. how ppl breathing in space?
  34. what exactly was in intro? A star? A soul? A spirit?
  35. will commander k appear as a lore character?
  36. i forgot who was talking to commander in intro, so… If he leaved dev team, will he appear in lore?
  37. Who owns all the skeletons in the game? (By the animation of death from any electricity, you can see that the character has a different skeleton than those in the game)
  38. what liquid was in capsules from tutorial?
  39. why characters was in capsules in tutorial?
  40. why capsules patterns are allways the same in tutorial?(i mean, the variation of opened and not opened)
  41. are we playing as humans?
  42. who created pixellians if they are not humans?
  43. how humans look in pw universe?
  44. what exactly happened to pixellians before the leaved the earth?
  45. how man “worthy ones” we already have in game?
  46. what ppl from intro meant by calling us “worthy”?
  47. how to become “worthy”?
  48. how they contains all worlds? There is a big number of worlds we have, so, how exciting process of joining the world works?(not for the game. I mean, for characters itself)
  49. what happening to character when player are in menu?
  50. when devs gonna reveal lore if game will die?
  51. official telegram channel?
  52. as we can see, nether dealer, dark nuggets dealer, light and dark altar spirits have different body structure, who are they?
  53. where are they came from?
  54. are nether dealer from the pixel station and nether dealer from pixel station not the same creature?
  55. why not all nether enemies have soul?
  56. do pixellians have a religions?
  57. if yes, what gods they pray to?
  58. as we can see, we have a cultists in pw( item “cultist robe”) What is the name of the cult he belongs to and the god/demon/creature they worship and make sacrifices to?
  59. What rituals does this cult even do?
  60. are pixellians can reproduce by “natural way”(segs :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:)?
    ———More questions soon!———

@RetNos
I was thinking about some things in shower. So here is my shower question about pw. I think i will update it every 1/2/3 weeks if i will have access to internet and no family/school problems or courts

@Mynamesucks , @ducatis , @mrdeath , @Antonis73

Theories are also accepted

For question 11. If u zoom out u see a pixelian miner statue.This was a part of our beloved lore once
For question 17.Wraith No More is a mini boss, while the Manic Mecha is a boss either that or the admins forgot to put one on Wraith

1 Like

But uh. I wanna see like all things. Also, what exactly u did not get in questions that u marked with questions?
I dont got item name right coz i was not playing pw for long time(im just claiming daily prize on phone)
Naahhhhh, lore will have a continuation, i still believe in it.
Il try to screenshot the “worthy” moments. If u will be faster than me, can u write all questions about my question thet u marked with “?”?

As u can see. All capsules allways closed and “the one” moment in intro. Ppl in conversation was “commander” and “doc”, the star was “reflection of the soul”

1. Definitely no collabs, but they do host design contest
  2. You could try but chance are below 0
  3. The halloween wings that cost 999 candy are untradeable and probably useless to be dupe
  4. There a wing called wings of the deep (999 dark stone), they are tradeable and can triple jump, not sure why u think it untradeable.
  5. Depends
  6. It a mini boss not a main boss…
  7. Dark pickaxe isnt totally worst then epic as it a more risky move since u could get more gemstone from it.
  8. They dont have the budget/resources to hire or train new staffs…
  9. Daily bonus is a free gift, ofc it would be small
  10. That the community manager job not the other admins.
  11. why must they have magazines? They just weapons for fun, plus no one gonna buy magazine just for using guns… it a waste of resources and budget.
  12. Cause most of them arent meant to be thrown?..
  13. No…
  14. That just ppl looking for decent teammate or wanting to go solo, nothing wrong since it easy to beat.
  15. We get achievements… plus it shows that were old players, and it will seem very unfair to new players leading to more buying accounts…
  16. Then explain why other mmo sandbox games characters are also bald? Cause it customisable?
  17. Devs arent gonna reveal the lore if the game dies… seriously like why would u ask all these dumb questions
  18. No
  19. Drop rate
  20. No they dont
  21. It just a limited halloween item, not sure why every thing must be related…
  22. I pretend i never hear this…

And please no more nonsense question, if your asking about lore it good but other then that, almost all ur question seems dumb and really annoying. Not to sound rude and all but please make actual proper question instead of making stuff that seems dumb…

1 Like

Oh no :grimacing: not more of them!

Also for question 22.That will never happen even if we attempt to pursuade them.Also for number 60 pixelians appear to be “better humans” , they are immortal but they show no signs that they can naturally reproduce

1 Like

Than why we need different genders. Like what is point of it(different body build and bigger eyelashes does not count)

Too lazy to read it after hearing that all of this stupid and dumb. Sorry i think?

Is there anyone actually in that role, if so can you ask them to come out from under the rock from where they have been hiding ??

This is where I’m at a loss over how they run the game . It has the potential to be in the same value category as “angry birds” and “Minecraft” - before I get shot down I know that’s a big statement but imo it’s true …
There is almost unlimited potential to develop all the games different facets / categories / tasks. That’s before we even start on new ones
Yes it might need a new platform to be at that level , tons of marketing/media support, products, etc etc… but why not?