AnonymousCreep's destroyed WOTWs

Hey, I just bought a couple of old destroyed World Of The Weeks the other day and my goal is to restore them to their original shape.

The worlds that I bought are UNDERGROUNDCITY (21/2020) and COSMICJAILBREAK (18/2021) and they both happen to be originally made by AnonymousCreep (the creator of Baby Cloud). After some digging I found out that he purposely let people destroy all of his worlds before quitting (sad).

In the process of digging old discord messages and forum posts I stumbled across a picture showing how UNDERGROUNDCITY used to look like but unfortunately (for me) AnonymousCreeps worlds were apparently known for good stories and there is no way to know what all those signs said so the world can’t ever be fully restored UNLESS some of you guys have old pictures or video clips from the world/s.

So far I have managed to rebuild UNDERGROUNDCITY to it’s original shape (without the signs) but COSMICJAILBREAK is still a mystery for me. I don’t even know what it used to look like since I never played the world when it still was fully intact.

And no, to not make it too easy, AnonymousCreep doesnt seem to have Discord nor active Instagram account so it’s not an option to ask it from the creator himself (He hid his tracks pretty well and probably wants to be forgotten, shame)

Please, if you see this post ask your friends if they played any WOTWs in 2021 (May) because they might have used a panorama camera and the picture of the world was saved to their gallery.

UNDERGROUNDCITY now:

COSMICJAILBREAK now:

What UNDERGROUNDCITY used to look like:

World 1#: (UNDERGROUNDCITY, 21/2020, Owner: Brots)
Thanks to PortalWizard’s tip, I found this video from Games12, where he uses gameplay from UNDERGROUNDCITY as the background for his video. Most of the signs were shown in the video but unfortunately Games12 missed few of them so the hunt for those missing signs still continues. Besides those 3 missing signs the world is now pretty much complete and functional with the original password for the last room :slight_smile:. (please hit me up if you have any idea where the trophy is, I might be interested in buying that for good price)

Oh and heres the video: https://youtu.be/9LPVErddVtM?si=45uuGiVC0ag-UsZT

Next goal is to find a picture of COSMICJAILBREAK, im sure that some of you have pictures of that world saved on your devices. PortalWizard also told me that COSMICJAILBREAK had multiple worlds linked to it. Does anyone remember what the world names were?

World #2: (COSMICJAILBREAK, 18/2021, Owner: Brots)
We found most of the worlds together with PortalWizard (I think) that were linked to COSMICJAILBREAK and every one of them seems to be fully intact and owned by the same guy Destroyertgtgtg. Does anyone know who he is and if hes still active? (Edit: I bought the worlds from him)

Worlds that are linked to COSMICJAILBREAK: (Pictures in this threads replies.)

COSMICJAILBREAK
CORRIDOR_S-A
CONTROLROOM_S-A
SECTOR-A
GENERATOR_S-A
STORAGE_S-A
ACCESS_ARK
SECTOR-A
MEMORYVAULT_S-C
RADIOCENTER_S-C
SECTOR-B
INMATE_JAIL_S-B
INTELCENTER_S-B
THE_ELEVATOR
MAIN_SHIP_DECK
SHIP_DATA_LOGS
MAIN_CORRIDOR
DEFENSE_SYSTEM
SHIP_CORE
SHIP_DOCK
SHIP_ESCAPE
JUSTICEROOM_S-A
WASTE_DUMP_S-B

Here is a video from Game Troopers where plays the world:
(4:44-38:13)

World #3: (GALACTICGATEWAY, 48/2021, Owner: Lentskuliini)
In the process of Searching the lost linked worlds of COSMICJAILBREAK, we stumbled across something mind blowing. We found out that some of the worlds (basically the whole right side) that were linked to GALACTICGATEWAY (AnonymousCreeps another wotw and probably the best one) had still not been claimed by any players to this day! So we were able to claim them for ourselves from the original owner, and yes the worlds were decayed and still owned by AnonymousCreep after all these years. Though other half of the worlds are owned by one player named lil101, he still kept them pretty much original and as far as we know, no signs are missing. (I got in contact with lil101 finally and bought the worlds from him, 3/8/2024)

Here is all the 21 worlds that are linked to GALACTICGATEWAY: (Pictures of all worlds are in the replies to this thread)
_ THE-END _
ETERNALVOID
ACTIVEGATEWAY
THE_ELEVATOR
ACTIVATIONROOM
PROPHECYHALLWAY
TRIALOFSKILL
TRIALOFPATIENCE
TRIALOFSPEED
THEBRIEFING
THELEFTEDGE
THEDARKFACILITY
BROADCASTCENTER
RUINEDSTRUCTURE
THEFOUNTAIN
GALACTICGATEWAY
PLANTPRESERVER
LANDINGAREA
THEGRAVESTONE
THERIGHTEDGE
INSIDEWAREHOUSE

World #4: (THELIVINGPLANET, 30/2021, Owner: Brots)
No info about this world but I own it

World #5: (THEICECOLDFATE, 46/2020, Owner: Brots)
No info about this world either but I own it

World 6#: (WINTERWARFARE, 49/2019, Owner: beastmode22)

I still need to buy this world and GALACTICGATEWAY to own all of AnonymousCreeps WOTWs. Glad I found a pic of the worlds though.

6 Likes

Wow.:open_mouth: gl on recreating the world!

1 Like

I just love digging for old worlds and old discord chats etc.

1 Like

Glad u rebuilding the old worlds, sadly the story part i dont think anyone remember it other then him…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: but yeah… it’s hard to find anything about any old worlds since they are not very well documented or if they once were the info does not exist anymore after they deleted the old forums.

1 Like

I was there when he was unlocking his worlds live. I went to cosmicjailbreak when the world lock was opened but nobody had been there yet, I should have been smart and checked the vortex portal id that went to the second world for it but instead I just left and forgot about it, until realizing to check the id but then the world was destroyed. If I remember correctly the world COSMICJAILBREAK itself did not have much of anything, it was other worlds connected to it that had most of everything, you are only at COSMICJAILBREAK for a minute or so until going into the vortex. I wish I could have done something to remember more about the world as it was an amazing experience but sadly I did not.

1 Like

I love repairing world’s , I haven’t done anything on this scale though, wow.

Great work

You’ve inspired me to put back together an old farming world which I managed to save in the middle of others looting it. It even had its own web page … Basically advice and info on cross breeding and stats on what you get…
Plus a lot of content …

So I will get on that

Anyway just to say he appeared in his old Summer event world last year … Although it’s owned by another now … So he clearly hadnt completely gone away . On that I used to regularly visit several, it also changes each year with owners closing them, getting banned! Or just new ones appear so I don’t recall which was his sadly …

I suspect it was nostalgia more than anything else …

3 Likes

I Actually found atleast some of the linked worlds, and they are still fully intact! The worlds are SHIP_CORE, MAIN_SHIP_DECK, SHIP_DOCK, SHIP_ESCAPE. All of these worlds are owned by the same guy Destroyertgtgtg.

I still think that there should be atleast one more world between COSMICJAILBREAK and SHIP_CORE, since I feel like you didnt go to blow the ship core straight from the first world. Im not sure though but I hope that you remember how it was.

I recreated all the modules in planner and I now have pictures of all the worlds and signs saved. (Except the first world)

1 Like

Just locked almost all of the worlds for GALACTICGATEWAY, They are all basically unharmed but there is a few broken blocks and placed blocks in some places, I am only missing about 3 or 4 worlds that are fully accessible thankfully but are owned by other players. We may be able to buy those or rebuild them, CURRENTLY if you connect all the worlds together, its completely playable like it was at first! which is great!

1 Like

Here is all the worlds in their current state from left to right (GALACTICGATEWAY was in the middle)

_ THE-END _: (This is a world that AnonymousCreep used as the last world for many of his wotws. It contains stories of multiple worlds and those 2 long bottom rows are dedicated to GALACTICGATEWAY)

ETERNALVOID:

ACTIVEGATEWAY:

THE_ELEVATOR: (No pictures yet)

ACTIVATIONROOM:

PROPHECYHALLWAY: (Can’t use camera

TRIALOFSKILL → TRIALOFPATIENCE → TRIALOFSPEED:

THEBRIEFING: (Linked with THELEFTEDGE + can’t use camera)

THELEFTEDGE:

THEDARKFACILITY: (Linked with BROADCASTCENTER + can’t use camera there)

BROADCASTCENTER:

RUINEDSTRUCTURE:

THEFOUNTAIN:

GALACTICGATEWAY:

PLANTPRESERVER:

LANDINGAREA:

THEGRAVESTONE:

THERIGHTEDGE:

INSIDEWAREHOUSE: (Linked with THERIGHTEDGE)

1 Like

It’s weird how those worlds all look somewhat the same and with the same building style

1 Like

That’s kinda the point of this world and this style repeats in other AnonymousCreeps worlds too.

Let me put it like this. The first world GALACTICGATEWAY is like the middle world and each side of the first world has portals that leads to more worlds. You can continue walking to left or right for multiple world lengths until you reach the end. Your goal here is to find couple of codes by wandering around these multiple worlds, which then unlocks the next area. Those worlds that look similar to each other (the bridge looking worlds) are the main structure of this world and they kinda work like the highways or main paths for you to get from place A to place B.

The world can be put in the same free to explore story world category as ARCANIA or LANDOFSPIRITS

Here is all the worlds linked to COSMICJAILBREAK at their current state + pictures of them.
We found the owner and he was willing to sell all of these worlds to me(Huge shoutout to Destroyergtgtg for keeping these worlds somewhat intact and away from griefers). I will start restoring them as soon as possbile :slight_smile:

COSMICJAILBREAK: The main world where the story begins

CORRIDOR_S-A:

CONTROLROOM_S-A:

SECTOR-A

GENERATOR_S-A

STORAGE_S-A

ACCESS_ARK

SECTOR-C

MEMORYVAULT_S-C

RADIOCENTER_S-C

SECTOR-B

INMATE_JAIL_S-B

INTELCENTER_S-B

THE_ELEVATOR

MAIN_SHIP_DECK

SHIP_DATA_LOGS: Easter egg world

MAIN_CORRIDOR

DEFENSE_SYSTEM: Swastika lmao

SHIP_CORE

SHIP_DOCK

SHIP_ESCAPE

JUSTICEROOM_S-A

WASTE_DUMP_S-B

Wow, pixel worlds lost media, love to see it! Good luck!

Ok now THIS is the biggest post I’ve ever seen

1 Like