Anyone know who JED5729 is?

I met him when I was just sorting my items in my world and he randomly joined in my world. We talked for a bit and decided to do a run in the nether and after that he gave me a pet butterfly, a Gargoyle mask, and 10k bc, which is worth almost 1.8M bc today. He didn’t want anything in return, so in honor of his kindness, I kept the butterfly and the mask, hoping to meet him again to thank him for his kindness.

2 Likes

If i were to be honest, you should trash those. Those are surely duped items that’ll get you into troubles. Gifts from strangers aren’t a good sign, mainly if those items worth quite a lot.

1 Like

That’s a tad negative even for my sceptical view of the game.

Granted the butterfly is most likely duped, but they are everywhere now. I haven’t seen any evidence that they are being removed ?? Yet 95+% of them must surely be dupes.

As for gifts players do give stuff away. I’ve been In that frame of mind myself…

2 Likes

The age of the butterfly is 2150, am I cooked?

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind

Make this post bug report category

1 Like

Aight, but why though?

This thread does not belong in this category.

1 Like

Yup um that’s me I want the stuff back… sorry btw. Because the reason is because I got banned so now I’m unbanned so meet me in Asianjeff7777 the world