Application for Pixel Worlds Developer Position

Dear Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Salih Bozkurt, and I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your esteemed team as a developer for Pixel Worlds. As a passionate gamer and experienced developer, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the innovation and success of your games.

With a background in backend website development, Unity C# development, and software development, I have honed my skills over the past five years. I am particularly drawn to the creativity and community-driven aspects of Pixel Worlds and am eager to bring my technical expertise and passion for gaming to your team.

I have noticed some significant issues in Pixel Worlds that need urgent attention. There are numerous duplication glitches and exploits that are severely affecting the game economy and overall player experience. These problems are undermining the integrity of the game, and it appears that the current development team has not addressed these issues adequately.

To combat these problems, I propose the development of robust anti-cheat systems and regular updates to ensure the game remains fair and enjoyable for all players. Implementing more rigorous security measures and actively monitoring in-game activities would greatly enhance the game’s reputation and player satisfaction.

I am confident that my skills and dedication would be a valuable addition to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment. I am excited about the prospect of working with such a talented team and contributing to the ongoing success of Pixel Worlds.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how my background, skills, and enthusiasms align with the goals of your development team. I am available at your earliest convenience for an interview and can be reached at nobodyofficialll@proton.me.

Best regards,

Salih Bozkurt

Note: I initially attempted to send this application via email, but it was returned undelivered. Hence, I am submitting it here on the forums.

3 Likes

Except the forums are public and yeah… moderators will tell you that you should redirect to the support email or the email you found on the site

1 Like

Bro is not getting hired

4 Likes

I just wanted to save the game, but at this rate, if they continue with the same team without making any changes or additions, the game’s end is very near.

As far as I can see, the current developers have no interest in the game. Pixellox just confuses the worlds, and BBricks does nothing. However, there are many bugs and issues in the game that they could fix.

And there haven’t been any updates to the game for years. I’m sure they have the authority to make changes.

you do realise that the admins do not even visit these forums, right?

You should’ve never put your gmail out like that, phising attacks n all that, just was not the best thing to do, apply via Linked.In or something to the CEO, or head office management or something…

1 Like

I tried sending an email to Kukouri, but it returned as undelivered. Also, LinkedIn asks for premium to message.

Ahh, well… never put ur gmail online fam…
but, try other means, not the forums, you should probablii let a mod delete this thread, n find ways to reach out the the ceo or something

go seek work in a normal and more stable company instead of wasting your time with such things, it is unlikely that they can get you far anyways

3 Likes

If the email is undelivered then send it again and you have to send it to the uhm well hidden business email of Kukouri Mobile Entertainment and not support. You can ask support to deliver it to the business email.

Aye, would be nice to have “Worked at a game studio of an award winning companii” in your portfolio :person_shrugging:

I agree.

If you look back in time they were never the dev to put things right or fix little bugs. Other Devs certainly did this in the past

The incorrect placement of several items in display cases is a good example… The fix of this would take 5-10mins! Just a coordinate reposition!

If he reads or hears of this as a criticism then it’s meant so.

What other mobile games with this big a player base actually do nothing? …

Why why why don’t Kukouri communicate with the community?

I’m also starting to think that with players spending real money to get gems and or bc then with all these world roll backs and subsequent losses It’s just negligent…

Sorry Kukouri if you read this and don’t like the truth but this is the reality of what is happening rn

And then they will ignore it forever…