Ask me anything - Drunkhunter

Jack Coke, Somersby apple cider, Beer amongst my favorite. Cheers :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Question is
You, [being an old-timer of pw]

What are your takes on the game now, vs when you were starting out, or maybe the earlii 2-3 years of the game? and if itā€™s ā€œsourā€ / ā€œnegativeā€ why is it so?

Well, honestly, Pixel Worlds has changed a lot since I started playing. The game used to be a lot more fun and engaging, and you didnā€™t have P2P jumping out of every corner.

As the old dev team disbanded, so did most of my friends, and when you lose friends, you notice how boring the game can actually be and how much you appreciate the moments spent with them.

The next thing I am kind of sad about, but itā€™s to be expected, is that there are less frequent updates and less content in the game nowdays. I understand that the current team is small and canā€™t handle some things properly, but they are doing the best they can, and I appreciate the effort.

We have to understand that the clock is ticking and that soon the costs of maintaining the server will become too high, and we will have to say goodbye to this game.

I am truly thankful for the amazing people I met while playing this game and for the awesome updates I got to experience.

I donā€™t want this game to suddenly shut down without me experiencing all it has to offer, so that is why I still havenā€™t stopped playing and keep trying to find fun activities to do in-game.

1 Like

This is a lil emotional, reallii makes me think back to the amount of friends i made from the game on a serious note, some are a part of my real-world day to day life.

and to respond last, i never thought about ā€œsticking around to enjoi the game to itā€™s inevitable endā€ as a reason to still play, thatā€™s actuallii reallii neat, i respect that, almost in a philosophical way, ha, but, have a good night, also thanks for elaborating on the answers, damn it gives memories of the old pw.

1 Like

Oh, new question.
Do you ever regret starting playing pixel worlds? or anii games in general?

[I know a few people who regret becoming a gamer because they said it messed their entire time management system up, and ruins their lives essentiallii]

Where is the OnePiece?