Automatic archiving for 200+ replies threads

First thing to point out.

I am not sure this was part of the original reply but I will put that aside.

Second, you are right this isn’t Reddit, but you must admit that farming for replies/likes is not ok and is not a good way to boost your stats.

Third, if you wanna play the “Minor spelling mistake, I win” game then get out of this thread. A minor spelling mistake does not make my point not valid.

Forth, you are literally wrong on the freaking spelling check :skull:, I am clearly referring to the thread named Forum Games (capital letters clearly visible aren’t they? Therefore, since I am talking about 1 thread the correct form of the verb to-be is “IS” because is 1 thing (ONE thread).

I do not see the forums as a competition but as an accurate method of communication, and I do not think that this place deserves being treated like a spam dump.

Why do you care so much about stats then? legit no one cares about it

I don’t really give a crap how much likes they’ve earned.

I removed it because I thought it was rude, and you dared me to add it back so uh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I searched up “Forum Games” as a thread and there wasn’t any threads with “Games” in it, but without the ‘s’.

One last thing, if you do not see the forums as a “competition”, then why do you care about farming likes?

1 Like
  • Probably I should point out that “there wasn’t” is completely wrong, “there weren’t” would be the correct way to spell it but, to be honest, I don’t need to focus on details like that one to make your whole point invalid.

For a second time, I do not see the forums as a competition but I think that forums should be a place in which quality material should be shared, and quality conversations should be held. Not a 1000 replies long thread which meaning is completely empty.

Was and were mean the same thing. The words “were” and “was” are past tense. May not be in my favor here, but it isn’t in your’s either.

The Forum Game threads have meaning, they are meant to be fun. The forum game may not be a conversation, but it’s a way to participate in the community :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sometimes I come back after hours of being off the forums and the same threads are up with no new replies, the forums isn’t that active, no quality threads are being hidden, the forum games is legit keeping the forums active and everyone’s having fun with it… well almost everyone. It seems like you’ve switched up your whole reasoning ever since you’ve been called out for caring about likes and replies. Also why is your idea of quality the right one, everyone else considers the forum games quality so doesn’t that mean it is, why is it not quality just because that’s what you’ve decided

1 Like

I agree that forums are meant to be a more formal thing with more serious replies but why not have some fun once in a while :sweat_smile:

And I don’t think the game thread does outshine the other threads

6 Likes
  1. Only person who allegedly “called [me] out” was the same guy that called me out for, supposedly, making a single spelling mistake. On top of the fact that his accusation wasn’t backed with any proof of me NEEDING likes and replies, I am fine helping the community for real in the wiki :slight_smile:.
  1. Of course, I care about those two things whenever they are obtained effortlessly (especially if its through putting 3 random words in a sentence and posting it).
  1. You are most likely one of the few people (if not the only one) I’ll ever hear saying that posting 3 random words in a thread can be considered “quality”. Because it obviously is not.

I deleted it because I thought it was rude. And here you said:

So, I was like:

Ok dude sounds precious, especially the image!!!

But maybe, you should own to your mistake and admit that even the “spelling mistake” I made that you called me out for was actually the correct way to write :skull:

[Used the wrong “reply” button]

Ok dude sounds precious, especially the image!!!

But maybe, you should own to your mistake and admit that even the “spelling mistake” I made that you called me out for was actually the correct way to write :skull:

Once in a while??? Do you know how old the Forum Game thread is? xD

If those threads were forbidden then might as well ban all fun in the forums, you know what that would do?
It would pretty much mean that no one would use these forums
So imo it’s better that those threads are allowed than the whole forums being dead

2 Likes

It isn’t, you challenged me. I was trying to be nice because I removed it. But whatever.

I said this before and will say it again. I looked up the thread that you supposedly said was called “Forum Games” and nothing showed up. Just Forum Game threads. SO, you meant plural. It was your mistake, not mine. And if the thread does exist, link it here.

I’m not getting involved with this thread I’m just gonna say dont do drugs

4 Likes

Imagine this thread becomes a 200+ replied thread itself

1 Like

:sunglasses: