Banned Due to Dracula

Hello. I have been awaiting support for almost a week now as i was banned because of the drac duplication and i traded one. I had emailed support and never received assistance.

I had also had an IAP issue which i was told by support that it would be resolved but never was, just looking for help please!

1 Like

Are you aware from the start that the drac that u traded is a dupe?

1 Like

I was not aware of the pist PW official made until 1 day after i was banned lol

1 Like

Well if that’s the case, the best thing you can do is wait for their feedback

1 Like

All you can do it honestly wait until they reply, don’t bombard, spam or bother them with emails about your ban. They will get back to you whenever they can. They’re always busy working on the game so, all you can do is be patient.

2 Likes

try requesting a refund or the item once again also I would suggest you send them an email again

1 Like

Its physically impossible to know

2 Likes

I dont want to spam them

1 Like

I understand its just extremely unfair

1 Like

Yeee it’s quite hard to have high hopes with this current situation, since the staff are also struggling with many problems

1 Like

Yeah, I get it’s unfair but it’s just how the rules are. If you have duplicated items, you get slapped with a ban. Trust me, they will get back to you whenever they can and they will. It just takes patience my friend, hang in there.

1 Like

There were 15 Dracula Capes in the existence last year, now it’s hundreds, I mean almost every Dracula Cape are duped. In that case there would be much less in the game at the moment. They just ban when they see connections with duper, like if you’ve received the Cape from the guy who duped it, or someone who was supplying it, not 100% accurate tho sometimes people just get banned for no reason.

1 Like

Wow never seen based ekip comment🫢

1 Like