*BANNED* for 10 years for BUYING/SELLING ingame currency for money

oh robert i just saw that siskea left the game and i have no clue now who is the main developer that can decide to unban me , also game has nostalgic vibe for me thats the only reason i want to get unbanned and continue collecting my rare name worlds just to kill little beat of free time

i am not russian i am georgian, it is crazy how easy it is for people like you to expose their dumbness

I talked to Lokalapsi about returning my other wings that were taken from Starfire1174 but she said something about outdated logs :rage:

2 Likes

I know it’s kinda against the rules (naming and shaming) , but I wanted to ask who was the guy behind the recent dupes? Because it kinda sounds that it’s ekip… because of his recent acts .

Stop crying and deal with facts + It doesn’t matter when you illegally bought wls and to who you apologised its still illegal. If in real life you would kill a person and cops would find out about it many years later they’ll still put you in jail and that is absolutely normal.

Ok this one is a good one :laughing:

You’re Dramatic beast as always :joy:

The peak irony of calling me the dramatic one

dang bro you went beast mode on this one, calm down

1 Like

still walk the same path i see

1 Like

Neo its time for you to stop acting as a clown :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

lol I don’t even know who you are anymore. You’re still making a fool of yourself?

1 Like

I’m a 2016 player and the only thing i remember about you is that you were really egotistic and rude towards more humble players.

And i also remember very clearly that when you sold the world DEV you were flexing it to people and just bullying and talking down on people because you sold a rare world.

You used to be very childish and seeing your arguments with people here, you are still the childish person you were back in 2017

How you playing 2016 and pixel World is 2017 Initial release date ?

Portal Worlds was a thing since the end of 2016.

The beta was released in 2016, official release was in 2017.

haha what a lie, i only told my friends that i sold world DEV
i hope you still have old email where you can check the notifications from old pixelworlds forums and find anything rude about me :joy:
or give me 1 fact where i was being rude towards people who was being nice to me :slightly_smiling_face: