Be careful. Dont trust gems sell when there is many gemstones in the same block so you cant calculate

And no its not player report, RetNos.
Also no there is nothing offending either, i dont think mods suck, its just sad that they are ‘unlucky’ to find this player.

So guys be careful, when people sell gems for cheap - be aware already, then if you see he have a lot of gems in the same block so you cant calculate it - report him and leave, there is not 300k gems like they say, its only 5-20k here.
Skeapy is pretty popular example for that, i see him online 24/7 scamming many people because any world i join he use for scam - its empty after a while

1 Like

its common to see him in pixelmines and yeah i understand mods cant just stand here looking for scammers. Its sad mods are often not online and when player spending his gems to help mods find scammers its often wont reach them and scammer will be safe

1 Like

Please don’t name and shame in the forums. The mods are taking care of this dude after countless reports…

2 Likes

You can calculate them, there are discord bot you can add on your server and use it for free.

1 Like

i dont think many people even know what the hell is that, just like me… Also you dont need calculator when person just put gems in the same block so you cant see it without using bots, its already an obvious scam.

1 Like