Being in a jet race while the daily entry slots reset prevents you from getting new ones?

Joined a jet race 1 minute before the slots reset. As you can see, the counter reset only 4 minutes before this was taken, yet I’m still on the same amount of used races I was before the timer reset. It is impossible to even participate in 9 jet races within 4 minutes unless you’re just entering and leaving them. I have to wait 24 more hours to get new races even though the slots were supposed to reset. Not a huge deal but it’s a shame because I love jet racing :c

Edit: I tried exiting world, relogging, and even ran another race. Was indeed charged 3,000 gems and another slot was used. Definitely not a visual thing.

This is something I’ve actually seen for the first time. Never thought someone would waste use their gems on THAT many Jetraces.

1 Like

jetrace is fun and you can sell the items so eh

It’s not a waste if you’re good.

It’s definitely a waste unless you use that many gems on jet racing for every single day

max out daily slots every day. win at least 90% of races. sell rewards from box and mounts crafted from gears. not quick profit but it ends up being quite a lot long-term, especially if you use a second account.

Oh, okay. Good job then :+1:

Marked this as fixed: Confirmed that switching servers will reset the counter. It might happen when joining the race or returning to the hangar world (or going to different worlds) but sometimes you’re just stuck in the same server. Trying to reset the counter “live” will only introduce risks and the issue is very minor, so it will be left as is. Restarting the game will reset the race count to 0 if the day changed in between. The same logic applies to the Best Set votes.

3 Likes