Best Set is just not really worth it

“BEST SET” A competition where you dress up based on the theme and people vote for the best one!

Yeah, sure, sure.

As you may have noticed, most of the winners of the best set are either EPWR sets or a combo of pro items that are little to nowhere near the theme.

Imagine submitting a set that is the theme and spending 1k gems for admission, then it gets beat by a “pro-looking-over-the-top-set” that has no connection to the theme.

This is a disgrace. Not only these do not fit the theme, but, some also lack creativity.

Like, look at the list of winners at pixelstation

So, basically, it is a total waste of time/gems (for admission) to participate in this contest since the top kinds of sets (EPWR/Pro Items) that win nowadays are the no.1 pick for people.

“People”

Yeah that’s right, the “voters” may not even be actual voters! Rather: Just alt accounts of the player whose set wants to win!

Also, the bonus 10K gems you win for voting, so far, I have not seen at least 1 person talk about winning it.

The only thing that makes this worth it is the 100K gems prize but then again, re-read what I said about winning

So, this is my game suggestion: Level Requirement to vote for best set

It does not completely stop the cheating but it greatly minimizes it.

5 Likes