I guess
I hope
maybe
idk
probably not
nah
never

1 Like

I have a small theory about Pixel Worlds 2, they kinda said it in the past that if they had unlimited resources, they’d just develop new Pixel Worlds because current PW doesn’t let them do too much

Kinda just a theory… hope it’s better than a 1 month update :sweat:

1 Like

Pixel Worlds got bought by Ubisoft :flushed:

13 Likes

Pixel Worlds 2 is such a terrible idea I doubt that they will do it, imagine if everyone loses everything they have in PW, that would just suck.

5 Likes

Well yes, I agree with that. It’s a bad strategy if they go for it, I don’t think PW got bought either. Jake said PW didn’t get bought but who knows if Kukouri got bought (Maybe I’m just going into too many details).

Said that I just don’t know what kind of “biggest news” we’re getting, unless PW 2 is developed or Kukouri was bought. I can also try to think that “biggest news” is exagerrated like cards were, but look how it’s not called “biggest update” but “biggest news”. If I’m going too far with my thinking…I don’t know. But I remember that in our second video, we cut out a part where it was said “If you guys lost motivation in Pixel Worlds or feel like nothing can help it, change developers or find a new company that can set it straight”. It’s harsh I know but PW needs something that won’t be forgotten after a month

2 Likes

4 Likes

My opinion is that Tomorrow in the LIVE stream you will hear maybe the biggest news/announcement in PW history. You will not want to miss that. Tomorrow at 18:00 Finnish time (Check the start time countdown from in game). See you there!

6 Likes

I’m speechless. You cracked it and served to us on a silver plate. We can close this thread

1 Like

i’m sensing bad news…

Every single situation would lead to a total destruction of PW.

Kukouri was bought? We lose Jake, Dev, EndlesS.
PW2 is being developed? Cool, so PW1 is going to be discontinued.
PW is being shut down? Self-explanatory.

Actually if they buy Kukouri then people from Kukouri don’t disappear, they just get new funding (even tho there’s more that and they’re gonna be pushed around). I don’t think they’re shutting down PW

Aren’t they already funded from the EU?

Those funds are probably gone by now :pensive:

If a big company buys Kukouri, the ONLY DECENT outcome I see is Kukouri Network being implemented.

But most likely that’d be transforming Kukouri into the world of corporate greed, THAT kind of greed where we permanently lose all communication with Jake and P2W is implemented. Look what happened to GT.

I hope not but depends who buys it. Like I said on DC, if Chucklefish buys it that’s actually good, they are publishers most times

Imagine Microsoft buying Kukouri.

“If you won’t merge your PW account with a Microsoft account, you will lose access to PIXELSTATION and most features, until losing access to PW entirely.”

I don’t know, I’m actually kinda hyped for tomorrow. Don’t know what’s gonna happen but we at least get some news

I’m actually kinda scared of tomorrow. I might be pessimistic, but seriously, don’t let PW become Growtopia 2.

1 Like

We’re getting there but in bad ways. There are good Growtopia parts to copy but they’re not happening

1 Like

Maybe instead of the nether well have a Heavens area to hunt . i myself am hoping for new recipes hasn’t been any new ones in such a long time

1 Like