Biggest Announcement for PW

Discorder here, today @Jake has announced that tommorow, we will see the biggest news for pw history on the livestream

What are your opinions on this?

13 Likes

Appeal to Starfire1174

Also hopefully, hopefully there’ll be a new dungeon and the 200 cards that I have waited for (Like 5 months waited)

2 Likes

Jake feet reveal update

6 Likes

Probably nothing special

2 Likes

biggest news/announcement in PW history

Yeah, I called it. Jake is leaving. Please don’t leave…

1 Like

Why the hay would you think Jake is leaving lol

1 Like

Let’s say it one more time: The “big announcement” last time was CK leaving.

1 Like

Calm down Ondra, Im pretty sure Jake is not leaving. He hinted other things on the discord but not anything remotely close to retirement

EDIT: This didn’t age well at all
Jake left :skull:

8 Likes

Exciting!

Hopefully Jake will not let us down!

2 Likes

He let me down if he doesnt add this

8 Likes

should’ve been added when the gold earring was arround image

4 Likes

I’ve been asking for this for like 3 years :crazy_face:

1 Like

Reminds me of this

6 Likes

Imagine if he do dracula cape giveaway lol

Nah to be serious… it’s surely gonna be a huge giveaway for the anniversary of the game

3 Likes

The big announcement is that all of you need to give me all your bytecoins.

1 Like

Well we’ll see…

I guess
I hope
maybe
idk
probably not
nah
never

1 Like

I have a small theory about Pixel Worlds 2, they kinda said it in the past that if they had unlimited resources, they’d just develop new Pixel Worlds because current PW doesn’t let them do too much

Kinda just a theory… hope it’s better than a 1 month update :sweat:

1 Like

Pixel Worlds got bought by Ubisoft :flushed:

13 Likes

Pixel Worlds 2 is such a terrible idea I doubt that they will do it, imagine if everyone loses everything they have in PW, that would just suck.

5 Likes

Well yes, I agree with that. It’s a bad strategy if they go for it, I don’t think PW got bought either. Jake said PW didn’t get bought but who knows if Kukouri got bought (Maybe I’m just going into too many details).

Said that I just don’t know what kind of “biggest news” we’re getting, unless PW 2 is developed or Kukouri was bought. I can also try to think that “biggest news” is exagerrated like cards were, but look how it’s not called “biggest update” but “biggest news”. If I’m going too far with my thinking…I don’t know. But I remember that in our second video, we cut out a part where it was said “If you guys lost motivation in Pixel Worlds or feel like nothing can help it, change developers or find a new company that can set it straight”. It’s harsh I know but PW needs something that won’t be forgotten after a month

2 Likes