Block Design Contest - entries

For those without instagram accounts, feel free to post here.
For those who have: use hashtag #PWBLOCKDESIGNER

Include this to your post in addition to your ingame name:
“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

GUIDES AND TIPS:

• keep it simple: by itself the block might look plain but when used to build structures it creates balanced look. If the block would have a rarity in booster it would be COMMON and you would get more than one at the same time.
  • unique: PW has a TONS of blocks - come up with something that would create a new look and feel when used in worlds

• themed set: Block, Background, Pillar, Platform, Prop - with matching style and few variations these will get you far. Make a scene with your blocks and zoom out - if it looks balanced and not noisy, congratulate yourself, you have succeeded in making good blocks.

• study the boosters: you can get an idea of block variants needed by looking at existing boosters

DEADLINE AND PRIZES:

Well…there kinda is no deadline for this. We just encourage
our creative community to take part of the development ofPIXEL WORLDS and make it more their own.

But since without deadline some artist types tend to fall intoendless loop of procrastination, the deadline shall be:BY THE END OF SUMMER (what ever that means to different people)

You can submit your suggestions even later with the hashtag #PWBLOCKDESIGNER
and we will keep checking those out afterwards too.

Winning entries will get implemented in to the game and receive Golden VIP + mentioned in the item description. There won’t be just one ultimate winner but many equal winners and one person can have multiple blocks implemented in the game so go nuts!

TLDR
Design blocks that are used to build cool worlds, submit to instagram or here with #PWBLOCKDESIGNER and it might end up in the game.

29 Likes

Will Jake see the submissions here too?

4 Likes

Thank you for allowing us to post it here for some people who don’t have instagram :+1:

3 Likes

Parasite chair

I give all the rights of my design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games, social media or in any other for of media

Description: This is not a normal chair. Do not sit on it if you do not want to connect to “it”.

When you sit on it or hit it, the parasite will come out and say
something.

All it will say:

“Got chocolate?”
“Hello”
“Why not take a seat?”
“Who dares disturb- oh, it is just you”

Note: If this does get added, please add an animation of the parasite coming out but Idk how to do gif

My in game name is [ZGO]

11 Likes

Jake sees everywhere…

9 Likes

When i do my block… and dont have instagram…fo i send it here?

Yeah you can post here if you do not have instagram

World Map

Description : With this world map , we can see the world of the week if we use it

we have a block like this in pixelstation , which shows wotw. but normal players cant use it , so this one would be good if players want smthn like that in their world

I give all the rights of my design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games, social media or in any other for of media

11 Likes

Disco block:

When its on:

When its off:

I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

My in game name: pvpenderman9191

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Item name: Trampoline block

description: jump as high as you can with this trampoline!

Suggestor: Serxan

Yes , im bad at pixel art, but i hope i can express you my idea. It works like mushroom , but its a trampoline

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

3 Likes

Would be good having an actual trampoline like block

contest 1
Red Laser Block
DON’T TOUCH IT! Who knows what happens if you touch that big red laser…

This is just the red version of the laser block. There could be other colors too. You could also rotate it and make it a wall.

contest 2
Digital Rain Wallpaper
I’m in!

contest 3
Scifi Wire Block
These three wires are what hold the entire PW server together. Better not break this block…

contest 4
Money Bag
You will never know what is inside it. Maybe even another bag…

This is just to show how the blocks would look like inside the game. I know, the money bag doesn’t really fit the scifi theme.

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

In-game name: Smiiki

15 Likes

Wooden drawer

Description: An average household drawer.

image_2021-06-30_162717
drawer
drawer2
drawer3

This is a prop
When you punch it it shows the opening animation of the first drawer, if you wait a few seconds it will close the drawer. If you punch it 2 times it opens the second drawer and the first drawer closes and if you punch it 3 times the second drawer closes and the third drawer opens. It could also have a sound effect. Or it could not have an animation.

They have different knobs and one doesn’t have legs, just to show how different drawers would look like.

Ingame name: VeryTall

5 Likes

Conveyor belt Block

How it works:
If the top arrow is green the conveyor belt brings the player to thr left

If the bottom arrow is green the conveyor belt brings the player to the right

If this gets added to the game it would most likely be in the platformer booster or in the wiring section

Can be turned on and off with hitting and wiring

My ign is XILightX

ArmoredBackground-export

11 Likes

What are the block dimensions?

32x32 max size of 1 block

I had 30x30 (20 characters)

pixil-frame-0 (1)
Radioactive Glowstone

2 Likes

Made some saplings for the game.
Saplings work like this: Place it down on soil, then let it grow for 5-6 days and it will become a big tree (when you start a new world there are big trees and the sapling will grow into that.).

In the winter the tree does grow but it will take longer and wont grow leaves.
(In spring it will grow leaves until the end of fall/autumn.)

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other for of media.

I did make a fall/autumn tree but think it won’t be useful.

PS: I will reply to this post with the winter tree because i made a new account to the froum and don’t have access to instagram.

4 Likes

Here is the winter tree.

Oh and just in case if i need to again,
I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other for of media.

2 Likes