Block Design Contest - entries

Industrial fan block
a fan, but now as a block. Cool factory themed block.
pixil-frame-0 (4)

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.
(IGN: Fewerdrengen)

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m actually gonna do this but

COMMABLOCK
I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

18 Likes

#PWBLOCKDESIGNER
royal bundle
Royal Bundle (Resized by 600%) this pack includes:
“Royal Bed”, “Royal Picture”, “Royal Pillar”, “Royal Door” and many other things
I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.
(IGN: FullCitris)
i am not completely comfortable in this style sorry for the bad and rushed art

9 Likes

Star block

1 Like

Is this the block?

Or is this the block?

1 Like

Eye of the beholder

2021-07-23_14.41.41

A prop, an eye that points its pupil to the player.

The user only sees it pointing at themselves, not other players.

Satelite

2021-07-23_15.10.49

A prop

Edit: Exported again, to higher reoslution

IGN - PirahSet

Edit2:

Crystal spikes.

Prop/Trap

Works exactly like steel spikes.

4 Likes

Arcade Machine
IGN: ExoSoldier
Suggested info: Oh fr??? You can play Pixel Worlds on an arcade machine? ong…
arcade machine

10 Likes

SUS PLANT
IGN: ExoSoldier
Suggested info: hmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: this plant is sus :astonished:
SUS PLANT

7 Likes

Decayed Background

A background.

IGN: PirahSet

3 Likes

Switchable portal

A prop.

Has a property, that’s when on, points to one world/portal, but when off, points to another world/portal when the portal is used.

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

IGN: PirahSet

8 Likes

Pixel Cola Block

A block

Desc: Do not shake well before using

3 Likes

I made a decoration / block idk. Here is my entry

2 Likes

Marketplace Block

Description: Put items in this to sell them in your world!

Type: Prop

If you are the owner of the world or have full rights and interact with this block, it shows a slot that you can place any type of item in. Then, you define a unit price.
If somebody joins your world and interacts with the marketplace block, they can buy any amount of the block they wish, at the price per block that the world owner set.
Anything can be sold, even equipment, as long as it is not untradeable.

In-Game Username: Nathan07

3 Likes

cardboardbox
Box
Description:Simple cardboard box. What’s inside? We’ll probably never know.
Can be used in Urban Booster

In-game name: PolskiNosacz23

4 Likes

swimcapblue
Blue Swimming Cap
Description: A blue swimming cap for any swimmer who doesn’t like getting their hair wet.
Wearable

2 Likes

Ghastly Chains

Ghastly Chains
Description : The chain is infested by a ghost who wants revenge over all living beings, starting with you

These chains can act like electrical chairs which kill you instantly if you stand still too long, or it can have a different effect : When passed through, it locks you from moving and gives you poison/damage

When standing here too long, the chain grabs you and kills you instantly (Or other effects depending on the devs)

If it ever gets implented, the devs can change a bit of how it works and the graphics, etc

IGN : Celics

8 Likes

Vegetation_Block

Vegetation block - flowers

Block made of small branches with lot of green leaves. This one also has flowers

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

Username: MrCyan

9 Likes

The sus trashcan
This prop is looking a bit sus
I had another idea but I thought of this a better one
In game user:thedragon3

I give all the rights of my item design to kakouri mobile intertanement Itd to use it as they please for their games/social media or any other form of media

12 Likes

My brothers idea the J.A.W.S trap
How it can work is when you step on it it closes on the player killing the player

I give all rights of my item design to kakouri mobile entertainment Itd to use for their games/social media or any other form of media

In game user:isaacthedrago

2 Likes

:smiley: