Block Design Contest - entries

Thanks I worked hard on it! I like your art aswell!

1 Like

As a secret, I am going to send more plants. :wink:

Plant

Type: Prop

It’s a normal plant.

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

Username: [-Blacky-]

5 Likes

Plant in cup

Have you seen a sweeter plant than this one?

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

5 Likes

Pixel Block - Rainbow

Type: Blocks

He is so beautiful! Rainbow!

Pixel Background - Rainbow

Type: Blocks

He is so beautiful! Rainbow!

Pixel Platform - Rainbow

Type: Platforms, Blocks

She is so beautiful! Rainbow!

8 Likes

Now I am waiting for your projects. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

Name: Plasma Dispenser

Description: Get a Plasmatic Frosty to give your day a swing!

INGAME NAME: Lukepop

2 Likes

Lava Puddle
Info : Deep underground, you might find Lava, but this is just a small and sort of liquid version of it, still hot enough to burn you though
pixil-gif-drawing (1)

IGN : Celics
“I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media”

14 Likes

Oh yeah endlesS, the title of the topic says “entires” not “entries”

3 Likes

Door

White door

These are plain white doors, I wonder what’s behind them.

3 Likes

Geyser Hole
Info : A rare kind of hot spring, can erupt and send jets of boiling water and steam! Do not touch

• Like a spike trap, but damages the player two times
  • Or maybe it can be like a laser beam trap, but with less length, maybe longer and different than the gif below

Geyser

IGN : Celics
“I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media”

10 Likes

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media
Name: Bar Stand

Description: Get a nice cold bottle of soda!

ingame name: Lukepop

3 Likes

name: Anvil

Description: Handy for making weapons for dungeons!

ingame name: Lukepop

3 Likes

Industrial fan block
a fan, but now as a block. Cool factory themed block.
pixil-frame-0 (4)

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.
(IGN: Fewerdrengen)

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m actually gonna do this but

COMMABLOCK

18 Likes

#PWBLOCKDESIGNER
royal bundle
Royal Bundle (Resized by 600%) this pack includes:
“Royal Bed”, “Royal Picture”, “Royal Pillar”, “Royal Door” and many other things
I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.
(IGN: FullCitris)
i am not completely comfortable in this style sorry for the bad and rushed art

9 Likes

Star block

1 Like

Is this the block?

Or is this the block?

1 Like

Eye of the beholder

2021-07-23_14.41.41

A prop, an eye that points its pupil to the player.

The user only sees it pointing at themselves, not other players.

Satelite

2021-07-23_15.10.49

A prop

Edit: Exported again, to higher reoslution

IGN - PirahSet

Edit2:

Crystal spikes.

Prop/Trap

Works exactly like steel spikes.

4 Likes

Arcade Machine
IGN: ExoSoldier
Suggested info: Oh fr??? You can play Pixel Worlds on an arcade machine? ong…
arcade machine

10 Likes