Blocked world?

so recently (2 years ago) my world which is called “hentaiiii” (dont ask why it’s called like that) got blocked and whenever i try getting in it says “Name is offensive!”. I couldnt even take my stuff, what do yall think bout this

Probably closed off because the people who locked it DID ask why it’s called like that

funny but like, bro, lemme at least take my stuff :moyai:

if you have locked that world you could try getting to it via a world hologram

You made your world something derogatorii on purpose, so, by that logic, and the fact that you’re responsible for your items, you took the risk of putting your items in a world with a potentiallii confescated name… the admins locked the world sex, hentai and manii other slangs, and derogatorii terms for a reason… i think this one’s your fault fullii… no compensation needed, at all in that case, kinda sad but, just don’t… use… negative world names…

doesnt works, i tried

my friend created the world, then one day he just decided to quit and he left the world to me, i decided to take care of it because i respected him a lot without knowing there would be consecuences, i used the world for over 2 years so i never were worried about the block

1 Like

Ahh, well in that case… ouch… on a next level

• but, aside from that
    tag an admin, and reach out to all socials, your chances are low, but never 0