šŸœ Bugs Megathread

@Dev

Jake fixed the Menu Bug last thursday, itā€™s working now.

Didnā€™t hear of this. Was it some kind of playlist issue?

I believe there was too many videos. (More than 10)

Posting again since itā€™s not repaired yet. Bug report

Sometimes when I open my inventory all the way the arrow to open chat disappears.

I am on an iPhone 11, not sure what OS update Iā€™m on, but itā€™s been doing this for a while. Iā€™m not up to date on my OS but itā€™s been doing this since a few updates ago.

2 Likes

Just a few bugs-

• Graph bar is sometimes above the dots at the Buy section in PWE. Occurs when clicking on info button after going from Orders section although I am still unable to reproduce it step- by step, happens at random.

• Buy button would sometimes stop functioning- when clicking the button icon becomes darker but does not respond until restarting the game. (on mobile, Android 7.0)

• After watching an Ad (full length) and clicking X or Close nothing happens- the previous screen has only the background. Happens at daily bonus chests, watch an ad for another booster pack or for opening another slot in PWE Sell section (mobile version)

• The name of the owner at the world with beginnerā€™s lock does not update if the lock was placed while being a Subject_ and changing the name to the permanent one. I am still the owner of the world though.

• The Pixel Bot would say that the event ends in 0 days regardless of how many it should be. The event is already done but it might come as a reference for future events.

2 Likes

IGN: Steven101
Nether bug, Iā€™m not sure how to replicate it, happened to me twice while doing 150+ runs past few weeks, other 2 people in the same nether were able to leave normally
https://youtu.be/4DRiK_lgAA8

Thereā€™s a bug that I reported on discord last year but never got fixed. Where if someone thatā€™s in a level 10 clan but not reputation level 10 is changing a perk, people in the world visually loses 100 bytes, they must restart their game, rejoining the world does not help

1 Like

Which buy button? Can you get a screenshot of this?

Sorry for not explaining- in Pwe->Buy tab->clicking on item and the green buy button itselft would sometimes stop responding.
I have noticed that sometimes it could be triggered by opening some item in the buy tab then going into orders, looking into info of some item and returning to the buy tab again.
Although this time I could not get it to repeatā€¦
I thought that it might have been issue with connection but I remember that people were moving just fine.
If I notice this again I will try to note the steps taken and will update.
Thank you.

A small update on bug regarding the world name not changing from a subject into perment one.
The same thing happened with a pet and a normal world lockā€™ed world. I have changed the password in-game but have not noticed if it started happening after of before this. It might be just my account that is weird.
Re-logging did not fix this, nor wiping data/cache of the app and re-installing it.
This happens on the mobile, I will edit this post tomorrow after trying on pc.

I agree with lvl 10 clan reputation problem but thereā€™s one more:

If i play game my Screen just freezes and i have to restart the game.

But all other things float perfecrly on my Screen (screenshot maker,recorder etc.)

Hello,
There is a thing with some hairs in-game:
some just disappear after a hat is put on even though the hair is still equipped.
In the I no hat is equipped,
In the II and III hats are equipped but the hair is as well according to the icon in the inventory.
And the IV just shows the helmet which takes over helmet and hair slots at the same time.
This last one is likely intentional but it appeared to be at least a bit weird so I included itā€¦

random unimportant stuff

If in case that was made intentionally, it is even more strange sinceā€¦ Who even binds their hair before putting a hat on? That is a personal preference, of course, but it can get very hard putting longer hair under a hat to make it appear invisible. (and making it stay in place!)
This is just some rambling so I made this part hidden.

To add to this, Iā€™ve forgotten about another one: in certain faces the teeth are not visible even though it appears to be equipped. You can see this in these screenshots as well.
This shows up in both mobile and desktop platforms as far as Iā€™ve seen.

Verified from EndlesS, and this is intended behavior for these items:

Hair items use a different version when hats are worn and this variation has to work with all hats and facial expressions. There are special rules such, such as not allowing the hair to cover the characterā€™s ear.

I got kicked out of secretbase, I was with someone and when I entered the boss room it kicked me.
In-game name: FarmMiner
Happened at 06-Feb-2021 21:53 Finnish time.

Thanks for the exact time. I believe weā€™ll get the exact reason for this, looking into it.

2 Likes

I a, posting here to get these bugs noticed

I got kicked out of secretbase, I was in third room. It kicked me when I hit a Bomber Drone and an Electro under the Bomber Drone. There was someone in the secretbase but he left at the first room so I was on my own when I got kicked.
In-game name: FarmMiner
Happened at 07-Apr-2021 21:35 Finnish time.

Found this weird UI bug while walking on the world NEO, im pretty sure you canā€™t reproduce (:red_circle:) this. I tried re-entering the world and it doesnā€™t stop, tried other worlds and nope still continues. (following screeshots in TRADE with all the ā€˜ā€˜stationsā€™ā€™ i could find) It can happen with pets and safes, trees and maybe wotw trophies etc? I am on a PC.

Oh yeah this happens a lot to me, mostly on windows store version (the version where they STILL havenā€™t fixed the automatic default resolution settings every time I restart the game)

1 Like