😱BUYING MY DREAM ITEM IN PIXEL WORLDS! - Pixel Worlds Game

this is the funniest thing ever

bruh when will you create a creative video?

edit: probally spirit scythe was from my suggestion few months ago

2 Likes

Vano, You come onto almost all my posts just to say something bad…
Over the past couple days ive tried to make daily uploads and over the past couple of days ive been posting loads of videos and some of them are original ideas like how much $ do creators make and tier lists videos are original (Youtuber’s tier list) and i had to spend many hours creating thumbnails and getting all the icons for the tier list and edit the video as well.

Oh, really? Am i toxic? Well, im not the type of guy that likes to say something bad, also i didn’t say anything bad right?

I’m gonna stop replying you, bye :]

Hahhaha, you leave exactly when i give a huge lenghtly response to counter your argument LMAOOO

no?
seriously, no, ofc, no

You said “bruh when will you create a creative video?” I told you that i have made a creative video and you don’t respond and exit the conversation :laughing:

since when?

Over the past couple days ive tried to make daily uploads and over the past couple of days ive been posting loads of videos and some of them are original ideas like how much $ do creators make and tier lists videos are original (Youtuber’s tier list) and i had to spend many hours creating thumbnails and getting all the icons for the tier list and edit the video as well.

I made a youtuber’s tier list that is creative…

did you just copy the words again?

Yes because you probably didn’t read it

I’ll give you feedback, I don’t mean this in a negative way. Ditch the unoriginal videos and focus on making fun and original videos. Video ideas that have a thumbs up on it are good. (I didn’t watch the videos, I only rated the video ideas)
Buying my dream item: not worth making a video on it, unless it’s dracula cape or something ultra expensive, it’s not that interesting.
Pixel worlds weapons tier list: :+1:
Pixel worlds youtuber tier list: :+1:
What happened to games12? :+1:
Jake in the 1800s :+1:
Drop game scam: drop game is the most commonly used scam in pixel worlds. Not worth making a video on it.
Deleted message: while it’s super original and you are the first person to make a video on it, it’s really random, no point really making a video on it.
Booster opening: while it’s easy views, it’s super overdone.

Thanks For The Feedback :slight_smile:

You’re welcome