Buying Un Named Boggrat

Bro I can’t even understand you. what does
You think scaring you,

Even mean?

Also if I make a joke you get so defensive.
Your trying too act tough, your like shut it.

I’m guessing from your spelling your 12-14
And your sarcasm is slightly cringy (Mr obvious)

Also I find it funny the way you think xeo’s comment was nice you clearly didn’t understand it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

ok so all your doing is trying to joke i see but the thing is why here? and why are you so caught up in making me try to spell right if i made just one mistake and why you so concerned on how i make topics am just trying to buy stuff buddy damn =/

1 Like

5 Likes

oh bud i cant see it do it again ok and make it big so we all can see

12 Likes

This started just because you replied “shut it” to an advice

yes i believe so bro you can just go back and check

I really don’t understand you, why would I need to check when I already knew???

because you already told me about something i also already knew

50/50 we even now i suppose

You’re just twisting words rn but ok, I’m gonna try to stop

no no pls continue i really enjoy this convo it is delightful better then playing pw rn plus i cant even buy the “boggrat” lmao funny how that made yall so mad that i was spamming it the wrong way why did organe stop talking now i miss him =(

awww bud why did you stop

comeee on bud pls dont stop do more “boggrat” memes

see like this one this will get a lot of likes i tell you

am a even like it look

guys i love this omg isnt he so talented and special

“BOGGRAT” THE NEW EDTION BRO BRO PLS START TALKING AGAIN LMAO awdjoawdojawhdiadfjbnaefefn that was for fun here let me make new topic and misspell a word then spam it XD that will get you talking

Bro, I’m sorry if this sounds rude, but are you okay? I think you need a therapist to help you, and no, this reply isn’t meant to attack you

ohhh i see what you did that this “reply isnt meant to attack you” so i want get triggerd and say shut it lmaooo nice one now more pls just randomly reply at this point cause you dry now =( ohh and also yes pls get me one i will really need it no need t say sorry your not rude your just a dude trying to be funny and its ok we have all been there bud hehe “boggrat”