Buying Un Named Boggrat

I really meant that I wasn’t trying to attack you, I said that because you seem to be paranoid aswell

No need to repeat the words.

oh really darn am sorry if you are scared that i am getting “paranoid” bud

yooo wanna get in on this drama too its so much fun

its also funny how repeating words get yall mad

MINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAWMINDAW lol

hey hey come on dont stop now go on pls i like this

hey hey why did you stop talking seems like you want some smoke too bro

I stopped talking because unlike you I actually do stuff and don’t spend 1 hour straight waiting for someone to comment🙂

So you joined the forum a week ago ,your spammy your spelling is worse than a 7 year old, you get defensive to jokes, you overreact, you tell everyone to shut it. Nobody is gonna sell or buy stuff from you if you keep acting like this.

Honestly you might as well leave the forums, if you get extremely agitated when someone makes a joke about the way you spelt boggart wrong.

:slightly_smiling_face:

oh hm someone with common sense will have simply said all jokes instead of just saying =/ you are a smart guy you seem so you of all people should know better and not get triggered about getting spammed also there is something called to mind your own business have you ever heard of that??

Woah, Novoko, please calm down. I can understand why you would get pissed about people making fun of you, but they are mainly trying to inform you that spamming something in the title of a post does not increase your chances of people finding the post and selling you the item. Next time, simply convey your message in one simple sentence, instead of a string of sentences. This will help you to avoid being ridiculed in the future.

4 Likes

this is what they could have simply done but their common sense didn’t attend the party when they were replying but yeh ty bro I am new to forums and am still trying to figure it out

1 Like

Why are you so pressed by it tho

um sorry, what do you mean?

After reading all of these I’m just wondering if you are ok since you are acting really crazy and replying unorthodox things.

1 Like

ok dude um so is this meant to make things easier or worse or is it just and “advice”

13 Likes

He’s desperate for his B O G G R A T.

1 Like

It’s just a reminder

1 Like