Calculating Gems

I think there should be a way where you can calc the amount of gems that’s present in your inventory, mgems or fgems.

Ik there are a lot of sites helping with these problems but it would be better if there was an option to instantly calculate the amount of gems present in the inventory.

I bought fgems from a guy, he didn’t know nothing about calculating Gems, I could had manipulated him in many ways but I didn’t, I only made him to give me around 800 gems/250 bc.

Anyways please add this simple calculating feature.

3 Likes

I could refer you to a discord server which lets you calculate the gems within a world in 15 seconds. I don’t think dropping some gems in a world would take too long.

Same sir. I got scam. Cuz i dunno how to calc gems when i buyit. I hope next have system to see item in world for owner or pople who want to see it.

I Just realized , sorry for the misinterpretation, we need a feature to calc gems on trade, because there’s no use in calc once you bought it, why would you buy it if you weren’t so sure how much it is. As we put gems on the slot with the gems buyer npc it tells us the total value, we need that same feature on trade some way where you can verify the total amount of gems.