Can I borrow an Epic Pickaxe? (Or a master pick)

1. After you finish playing, you can donate to my world
  2. After I finish playing, I can donate it back to your world

I will give you 50% of my profit
And according to what Smile70’s agreement, I will fix the pickaxe right after borrowing, won’t return it later than the date which I need to give it back and Will not loan it to a Third-party

• World Name with the donatin box: Theglory
    – First you put the pickaxe to the donation box
    – ( Guestbook ) Write when should I give it back, example : 10 more hours from now on, the pickaxe was lent at 10:00 PM (Gmt+7), ofcourse it doesn’t have to be this specific because I can give it as fast as after I’m playing, it’s not like I will use your pickaxe for 10 hours straight
    – ( Guestbook ) Write your world name that has a donation box
    – This method makes you not needing to wait for me and then trading it, so when you finish playing you can lend it without wasting time and still getting profit

I usually play 30 minutes - 3 hours

Side note : Today is my Bday, 21st march (This is not one of those reasons why you should donate to me, or in this case borrow a pickaxe, only do so if you trust me :slight_smile: )

Im so happy I don’t need this kind of help anymore, I ordered new laptop Wich arrive in few days :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump, bump I want to borrow

Half the profit means half the gems?
Also, how do I know I can trust you?

You can borrow my epic pick if you pay the price for it so its a fair thing

1 Like

Half the profit : Half the nuggets, keys and gems
Also, you can ask other people that know me there are not much but about 5+ (In-game players, not including forumers), some may have forget but maybe not?

Well dang, I’m poor (Only have 3 wls) And the point of me borrowing a pickaxe is so I can afford it myself after some time

Hmmm i have no idea if i should trust you, but if i do how much mines would you do and what lvl would they be?

I would give u the epic pick and mine , but u give me halfof theprofit , would be good , but I am poor so.

Since i’m still a noob, I’ll start off slow by finishing lvl 1 mines with atleast 40-50 nuggets per mine and after about 10-20 of those i’ll start to lvl 2 and so on

Or if I only do lvl 1 mines probably 40 - 100
You can set a time where I have to give it back via donation boxes or trades

So… Nobody?

If you are able to take it in the next 10 minutes and return it within the next 10 hours, sure.
Edit: Too late, good night

Lol, I was eating breakfast. Also, what’s your gmt?

• World Name : Theglory
    – First you put the pickaxe to the donation box
    – (Guestbook) Write when should I give it back, example : 10 more hours from now on, the pickaxe was lent at 10:00 PM (Gmt+7), ofcourse it doesn’t have to be this specific because I can give it as fast as after I’m playing, it’s not like I will use your pickaxe for 10 hours straight
    – (Guestbook) Write your world name that has a donation box
    – This method makes you not needing to wait for me and then trading it, so when you finish playing you can lend it without wasting time and still getting profit

I usually play 30 minutes - 3 hours.

Hi do you want to have my master axe for free?
if you help me out ill definitely give this axe for free :smiley:
i have a few extra repair kit you can have them as well

Help out on what exactly? Also It’s night time now and I can’t play right now, but still, what to help?

Also, please inform me in here (Reply) so I can notice that the pickaxe has been lent, so I don’t miss out and not doing any mines at all, cuz I can’t check in the game much,

Also don’t forget :

Bump, bump, Anyone?

Dang, I sold my pickaxe a week ago, also why do you look familiar though?

What’s your IGN?

ShadowGP, Because I remember being donated a dabomba shirt XD