Can you guys tell me and secrets or facts about pw?

Fun fact: The first guns that were released in pixel worlds were actually during the summer event 2017. Did you know that the only daily bonus that can be obtained by crossbreeding are only wolf hat and short sword? Did you know that the old community manager of this game is Zak? Did you know that the only VIP daily bonus grand prize that is actually in the boosters too is only the “Frost cape”? Did you know that the mining update is actually just recommended by a player (Sieggy)? Did you know that dark pixies used to cost 10 world locks (2190-2500 bytes)? Did you know that pixel worlds made the deep nether to snow nether during April fools? Did you know that the people who broke the game in 2017 caused the game to perform its only 1 rollback (YLKO)? Did you know that the game used to be called “Portal worlds”? Did you know that only wing that can triple jump is only the “Wings of the deep”? Did you know that the first dailybonus prize is pixie wings, and the grand prize is dark pixie wings? Did you know that Jake (Old community manager) is 34 yrs old? That’s probably all the facts that I can write but there’s more.

6 Likes
  • there are 2 items that have a direct reference to Growtopia
  • The lines and dots on signs. when translated to Morse code, don’t mean anything
  • the texture for the kiddie ride has a hidden watermark in the base
  • the main menu music is a stock tune from SoundCloud
  • in the world COVID19 there is a section which contains info about the virus in Pig Latin, or Igpay Atinlay
  • The song “Commander Ken” is a reference to the 80s game Commander Keen. Similarly, Commander_K is most likely named after the game, plus the standard galactic alphabet from the game is used in the best-selling game of all time, Minecraft.
  • Pierre Stupide is not available as a song in Pixel Worlds

• There are hidden inside jokes that appear when you walk by specific NPCs, like the Nether Vendor. If you get lucky the vendor will say “wubba lubba dub dub”, a reference to a certain cartoon not made for kids.
  • Due to the game being notorious for its bugs, there was once a time that you could use PixelStation music in a non-PixelStation world by means of a bug.
  • In one of EndlesS’ worlds is a speaker block that is currently unobtainable.
  • Zak, one of the ex-community managers, is currently working for Brawl Stars.
  • Sieggy, despite him barely being associated with the game anymore and is in fact currently working on art and even an FNF mod has appeared in some game trailers.
  • Every prize box in a Nether world has 16 total Nether crystals, with the set amount being 4.
  • It is possible albeit extremely rare to have 4 players in the Nether.
  • Before the Pixel Worlds discord server revamp there were 3 emotes that couldn’t be used for some bizarre reason. They also didn’t fit in with the art style.
  • Pixel Worlds uses the open-source Twemoji font for its emojis. The same emoji font is used in Discord, Roblox and Twitter.
4 Likes

World name?

50% of the in-game items are unobtainable.

They’re kinda like the TNT avatar on Neopets. If it detects that an account that is not TNT is wearing it, it automatically permanently bans that account.

Fun fact: If you join Pixel worlds game discord at 3 am and if you type low effort message a scary creature called Mod will ban you

3 Likes

Take a look at this thread: Story behind items (For devs)

1 Like

What is even this? i never heard about that…

You can hack any accounts and get their items, just needs “some” time for a “lucky” guess

no

No

So u can make a video about them heh?

Fun fact: we play pw

Fun fact: breaking bad crossover is required

Fun Fact: Minecraft is a more needed crossover.

1 Like

look it up on youtube. It is the craziest “song” you will ever listen to

Sad Fact: Scammers will scam new players.
Sad Fact: Scammers are everywhere.

Do you know One Piece Shoes description says that: “Return this to the Admin/Mods and you shall get a Prize” — I returned to xshanex but i got none :clown_face:

Edit: Commander_k gave me Long Blonde hair instead

Clover Block drop seeds and later on removed.

Fun fact: Barn Door has existed for a very long time in game and only one player owns one of them, but recently it appeared among the other doors in the PWE Terminal.

1 Like

Fun fact: if you press respawn you will die

1 Like