Card Battle Bets

Are byte coin bets going to be implemented in the card update?
If yes, good
If no, consider this a suggestion
Because if the game won’t have a bet system, the players will make one themselves.

1 Like

Yea its better to just add a feature where u an add bets when u battle. Also this will make people play card battles, but I guess the dev’s already have something in their mind like how the league system is gonna be and the tournaments will ofc have some prizes.

Yes, I think it’s good to add this feature, it would make the card game more fun. But, I think devs will make a tournament with a prize like the fishing tournament, so that’s very good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds interesting, a way to put the stakes even higher. It doesn’t seem to break the rule of gambling considering the card battles are strategy based.
But even if it’s not added, I think they’ll still be quite fun.

Ah yes more ways to gamble in PW and more ways for people to call it “skill based” so they can justify gambling

I would have to disagree from what I can see so farm the game seems strategic to me how is it gambling?

I would have to disagree from what I can see so far the game seems strategic to me how is it gambling

You missed the entire point of smile70’s post

Ah yes that’s why I suggested that devs have one even If they don’t have bets and have tournaments the players will still make it like p2p and that’s what I hate the most so I suggested that devs can add it then it wud be better.