Clan chat bug

Idk if this is already reported but its not fixed yet so I’m posting it. I’m on phone and this occurs to me atleast once a day so this is what happens,the clan chat tab dissappears and it reappears if I exit world and come back again in world or it comes back if I go to clan menu from my screen. I’ll post the images related to it.

Strange, never seen this before. Is it just randomly missing when you enter a world or does it disappear when you do something?

1 Like

Was actually just about to report this but then I saw a topic was made before I did, this happened to me too except General chat disappeared while I was farming spike bombs yesterday, I don’t remember what happened but it later reappeared

1 Like

I think randomly when I enter and happens pretty often

It often happen to me whenever I’m talking to clan chat/ finished a quest then move to another world

It’s quite an old bug, existed since the beginning of the clan feature I think. No one has just reported much since it’s such a small bug that can be fixed effortlessly by the players whenever they encounter it in-game.

Ik we can fix it pretty easily. But some new players might not be able to fix it also they would think they got kicked from the clan that’s what i thought at first tbh. Also its a small bug so i think devs wont have any problem fixing it.

I found out how to replicate it.

You pull the inventory to the top, completely, then pull it down.

To get the chat options back you just open the menu and close it.

Edit: You need to pull it up and then lift the mouse key up, not just pull it up and immediately down.

Edit2: @Dev

Still can’t make it happen. Which tab do you have selected? What’s your device/platform? If it’s desktop, what’s the resolution and is the game windowed?

Happens on both android and windows

Windows resolution - 1920x1080 edit: full screen
Android - not sure