Could you become a moderator if you have been banned?

:smiley: Have you guys ever heard about any current or former moderators been banned before becoming a one? I am a former scammer. So do I even have a chance of becoming a moderator?:joy:

How often did u scam? How much in value for those items?

You have no chance.

From what I can gather every account you have had must be declared and clean.

Not to forget stuff like being known

Also Ive seen first hand the damage scamming does, specifically an 9 yr old girl! Who lost ‘real money’ as she puts it and has never properly returned to the game!.

So No No and No :imp::rage::imp:

Also @ducatis what if I was banned for only 3 hours?(It was really like a timeout)

Am I then considered “clean”

Great start, I’m sure you’ll be a great moderator if you use your tools to scam people :smiley:
Jokes asides, you can become one but it depends about the type of ban you recieved, how long it was and how many. The more you have bans on your accounts, the less chances you have to get picked, it’s not impossible to be picked if you were banned once or twice but like if said, if you were hacking or actively scamming, it will decrease highly your chances.

not to be mean but that is a really positive thing, let the kid form their life without the burden of this game on their mind so i would actually say the scamming in that case had a good end

1 Like

Dude it’s hard to explain cos it’s our little sis. I get where you are coming from I was more trying to put a real life thing on the misery it can cause

She’s fine and has plenty going on , too many girls on sleep over for my liking :joy:, and rn an unhealthy interest in Roblox!

Plus can you imagine the stuff we have given her in PW !

U would not believe how many kids drool over Roblox

Yeah the thing I meant by this question is that if the ban has been from like three years ago, does it matter so much if I haven’t gotten any warnings in about 1-3 years

If you only got a ban years ago and since then haven’t got an other one, it can do.