Creator Program Concerns

Can we all chill , please dont keep fighting in this thread!

It was built for you guys , not to argue , I’m sure @Jake Or @Blackwight Will choose more creators!

For now leave it how it is!

I think right now we’re just trying to explain points that community already got, to somebody who’s new to the thread or maybe didn’t understand. That’s fine, I actually maybe got too hot-headed up there while doing it. It’s my fault, sorry!
I think to add some explanations to the first post, so nobody is confused :blush:

I can’t be bothered to read all this because I have a huge headache so I’ll just come to say hi and you’re cool and I like minecraft

7 Likes

this is literally the best reply I have read here

3 Likes

I’m just gonna say that this topic has one of the most replies in a short time

What about this thread?

What did I just read imo this thread is just full of nonesense,

Like Jake said in those replays it is really hard for even a small group of people to choose creators since everyone has a different oppinion. Imo for now the view/sub count is the best way to determine what people actually like.

@samaritain please read what Jake said again and try to be more flexible in your oppinion, since it seems like you are fixated in that one and only oppinion.

2 Likes

I completely lost track of whats going on in this topic, someone mind explaining it to me?

Hi Tumppi! I’d like you to read what’s actually our point here, because I think you got it mad wrong and only read Jake’s replies :sweat_smile:

How is there no solution, when we actually were explaining that for a couple of days now? If somebody just started or came back after a long time, create videos for at least 3 months to be considered like I don’t know… existing YouTubers have to? I mean, it’s kinda weird because it could just be 3 videos (because your rules state that creators have to upload at least once a month, some creators don’t), but you can make it 6 videos and 3 months to get into the program, later make it easier when they get accepted. That’s a better, fair solution and even funnier our “solution” is what you came up with and what’s your idea, but you just don’t follow your own rule fully :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Here you go:

Just respect the 3 months rule to EVERYONE , not only existing YouTubers that already have videos. You already said that you “didn’t care when you chose Dkoi”, but the same thing happened with Ekip and Serxan. What didn’t you care about, your own rule?..

3 months of existing YouTubers’ videos count and there needs to be 6 if I understood correctly? and they have to have 2k each.
Solution? Make it apply to new/returning after a long time YouTubers as well!
3 months of uploading, 6 videos at least with 2k views. Right now you accept after 1 month which is unfair to existing YouTubers, change it to 3 months to be fair to everyone and not make people exploit it.
Amount of videos is a guess, but I mean the time.

I literally don’t see what are the downsides, can somebody enlighten this thread? Because we get overhwhelmingly good (we didn’t kinda expect that) feedback on that “idea” and even your own creators say that this system is broken. That’s not even our idea, it’s actually your rule that you don’t follow fully. It needs to be just fair :expressionless:

Hi Jeftric! We didn’t know you’re on forums too, we love your content :blush:
Right now we’re not asking to raise requirements, because 2k views on each video through 3 months is already hard but it’s fair we think. We’re only asking Jake to start respecting their own rules so it’s not unfair to you :smiley:

alia3
dkoi

You can see more on our channel, if even creators agree there’s something seriously wrong about it.

Hi Bernard, we’re mostly talking about making 3 month rule apply to new YouTubers/returning YouTubers as well :sweat_smile:

Untradeable World Locks kinda had a point and was ingame development, it was made to reduce scams, illegal trades and made it less confusing for new players. But it wasn’t executed perfectly and there was a huge players loss :pensive:

Those people were either overreacting or they didn’t give it a chance even though it is actually okay

Yes, you’re right about it because bytecoins weren’t bad at all. But that’s what I’m saying, it wasn’t executed perfectly to convince players it’s not going to be bad (for example, videos that are going to prepare players for it, kind of educational “propaganda” so to speak), they’d be less scared of this new system of trading. We like bytecoins

I agree, Jake should have repeatedly kept on telling us why bytes are good. He did, but only once and it was not mentioned by him again.

Only 200 players on stream heard most of explanations, around 2k saw it on PixelBot channel. Other tens of thousands of players heard it only from gossip and they only stuck with gossip. If there were videos on main Pixel Worlds channel, at least 5 of them before (even about something else completely, but bytecoins came up and were praised in the video et cetera), those tens of thousands of players would actually be prepared and (irony, but that’s how public opinion works) they would maybe request that update themselves.

Exactly, it wasnt spread OFFICIALLY enough

And the game’s paying consequences now :pensive:

Yeah, it took a long time until people accepted it, but by that time, a fraction of the player base was gone…

1 Like

I did I read the whole 300+ replies this thread got.
There simply isn’t a clear way to fix the creator program.

Sure the 3month rule sounds like a good rule on the surface but is it really gonna change anything at the end of the day?

Why not? I think community agrees from the thread that it’s going to make it fair for YouTubers that already produce content and won’t make it abusable by new YouTubers. Even if it doesn’t get abused?
It’s just nonsensical to hold different rules for 1 group and the other, one is at a very big disadvantage. If somebody says those aren’t different rules? It’s explained thouroughly on the main post now too, to avoid any confusion.

You’re right, there’s no simple way to fix this program. But 1 huge step is starting to actually respect rules that should be equal to everyone, shouldn’t favor 1 kind of behavior.