Deliberately messing with the economy is a bad idea

Yes!

It wasnā€™t YTBoyz but thanks for banning that guy anyway.

In my opinion, the economy will recover with update revamps and new features because there will be various ways to earn byte coins.
-I donā€™t think it helps to say the same things to developers over and over again because they already know whatā€™s going on.

Weā€™re going to get the game going in a good way again in the coming months.
2022 will be a year of surprises.

You got your exclusive item that will still sell for hundreds of PLs because thereā€™s only 1 in the game, soā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure that item is not allowed to be sold

1 Like

How does that invalidate any of his points in any capacity?

4 Likes

ā€œUpdate revamps and new featuresā€
Do we know whats coming? :x:
Do we know when its coming? :x:
I wouldnā€™t expect anything game changing from the devs anymore, the last somewhat engaging update we got was mining, and that was spoonfed by the community to the devs.
I dont understand why you would put so much faith in the developers, especially now.
I do admire your positive outlook on the situation when the situation itself isnt positive at all

I just donā€™t understand why HE is worried about the deflation when he has an exceptionally rare item worth hundreds of thousands of BC.

Itā€™s like someone being worried about deflation, despite having 20 tons of gold and the original Mona Lisa painting at home.

I mean if you really think about it, itā€™s worth 0 bytes, like why would you sell and exclusive item??

2 Likes

With an egoistic and self-centred mindset, one might have trouble understanding how one could possibly wish good things upon someone other than themselves.

Isnā€™t it great then that people exist who do care about others?

Wow Iā€™m getting quoted now B)

3 Likes

Yeahh thats all stolen from you, can i quote people across different threads?

yeah just mention thme : p

Well unironically thereā€™s actually a feature for that :stuck_out_tongue:
But not that I care I was just saying its a cool feature

You donā€™t care for alot of things, Mister. Definitely Not Narcissistic And Donā€™t Simp For Pixels.

I could say I would hook you up with a therapist but I actually have experience and could teach you a thing or two on how to make a relationship successful but then again, that probably wouldnā€™t work because youā€™re to lined on an absolute waste of a game called Pixel Worlds. If youā€™re still dating these egoted aliens, then I suggest you using

Recommended:

• Operating System: Windows 10.
  • Processor: Intel i7-6700.
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080.
  • Hard Drive: 1TB (SSD or HDD)

To contact them

Hey Ephus do you know that there is a green flakey thing outside your house called grass? You should totally touch it! Itā€™s really healthy and it cures you low level of trolling!

Also, L + Ratio

4 Likes

says the person who keeps creating alts in some pixel game forums to harass people online, why?
no life, basically

2 Likes

Did you know cows like yourself eat the green grass and it is a metaphor of your profile. Then they use the grass and digest it in their system to release methane and CO2 in the atmosphere, damaging the ozone layer but thankfully, it isnā€™t as damaged as your faulty brain cells. Iā€™m grateful that we slaughter cows like you but some cows are highly beneficial of the milk they get to bring your dad back.

Gotta love how this clown just regurgitates everything I told him, starts projecting and then spamming copypastas.

Always the relationship he knows nothing about card, lmao

5 Likes