• No

0 voters

And if yes

• To the better
  • To the worse
  • dogwater

0 voters

2 Likes

Honestly, through PW I learnt how to be more mature and how to socialize in a more efficient way.

Despite spending what many would say, an unhealthy amount of time playing the game (2.7k+ Hours DIVIDED Account Age = Roughly 3-4 hours a day), I’m still grateful for the joy and benefits it’s brought me.

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess it did, mostly the community part, made me better at communicating and all that

Learnt some stuff and met some cool people

2 Likes

Learnt a bit english and socializing with random people.

2 Likes

e m o t i o n a l
d a m a g e

1 Like

Not really. I am still the same as before playing PW.

1 Like

Yeah, the game made me fat.

Solidified my realization that humanity is horrible, but there will always be those few good people

6 Likes

Hmmm it gave me long term paranoia of losing my profits and having thoughts/false memory of trashing/dropping my items somewhere and trust issues with my friends. On the bright side, it had improved my grammar and vocabulary and I became interested in mathematics.

2 Likes

Yes but you don’t really need pixel worlds to make your grammar better, that happens naturally

1 Like

I learned how to bully people better

3 Likes

Solidified my realization that humanity is horrible, but there will always be those few good people

4 Likes

Ngl, the game still has more potential and jokes aside, it made me mentally stronger. But not phsyically, because I’m already very strong and as everyone is aware, I like sparring people plus training. It helped me look for openings and counters, then leading to a knockout blow.

It built my childhood 3 years ago , learnt allot social wise aswell,regarding friends which scam,also profiting wise and helped with my decision making

2 Likes

Pixel Worlds taught me a lot than in growtopia 2015, sure growtopia did teach me the english and to not trust anyone. For example Pixel Worlds taught me to show respect to others, being more mature, not to scam, and socialize more. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes. https://media.tenor.com/images/46eb4c0c63347e9819035fa6e1f867b9/tenor.gif

1 Like

Taught me social engineering

2 Likes

Still better than the game on your pfp, worth it

Bro’s banned wth you saying :skull:

1 Like

it helped me make new friends