Disappearing Items

On may 31st at 2:00 am (USA CENTRAL TIME) I sold Ak-47 for djp / gas mask / strato caster / 50 nether crystal blades / and byte coins. After this trade I placed gas mask / djp / strato caster in display cases in my shop world. The servers crashed and for a solid 20 minutes no player was able to join my world (Dune) along with myself. Once the world was open again those three newly placed items were gone. And some of the shop items I had sold prior to the entire server crash re-appeared in world. Please help…

Send a email to support → support@kukouri.com ← with the details of what happened. World, items, time and such and they will surely reach you back :wink:

Good luck!

I wouldn’t take this for guaranteed but you can surely try and test your luck for a reply other than an automated response.

Sounds like they were confiscated.

Hey Diemonds,

Like I said before, I discussed this with Shane and he’s taking a look at it as soon as he sees your email. I also understand you believed the support inbox was full; I believe this is fixed now.

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you stick around in the future.

images - 2022-06-03T083539.813

3 Likes

No. There would’ve been no reason too. Along with that items in my shop that I sold to other players re-appeared in display cases.

Unfortunately, you will not get it back.