Do pets disappear when a lock decays?

when a world with a pet decays, does the pet disappear? my brother had a world with a small lock that had a pet in it and the lock decayed. did the pet disappear?

yes they disappear, but only when the world lock decays and there are no players in the world at the moment it decayed

does it disappear when all types of locks decay?

Looking at your qu carefully you might not realise that pets can only be placed in a world where there is an active WL.

You cannot , afaik, put them in a SL, ML, nor LL

As such the leaser locks decay after 90 days absence from the owner. The WL takes the full 12 MTHS.

As such it is quite normal to find starving pets and decayed locks in a world waiting for the owner to return or the WL to decay.

When the WL decays the pets will also … I can’t remember if you have to break the lock first - dumb of me cos I’ve done it ! Just don’t remember

I’ll try and put my pets in a lesser lock area , but j don’t think it will work…

As I thought game won’t have any of it

This world only has a Large Lock.
If I put a WL in place then it would work

I meant like, his world entrance had a small lock and the pet was in the world.

Yeah ok

In case you didn’t know if a lesser lock has decayed with a WL intact elsewhere you can break or retrieve any item within its area .

If you choose to break the lock the items/blocks within will instantly be locked down by the active WL

I remember someone ever recorded doing this before, I forgot if it dissapeared or no

Surely you meant this, right?

1 Like

Nah that’s just clout chasing