Duped pick axe

So there I am at pixel station and someone is trying to sell a pickaxe with a lot more zeros than intended… :thinking:

After a heated exchange he leaves …

I then have a quick look on PWE and there is this?

How does the game even allow it to be put up for sale?

Just proves that banning players for having these is just wrong !

How would you even report it??

Just ignore. Nobody even buy it because its useless to buy crappy pickaxe even if infinity durability

1 Like

Dude everything you wrote there is wrong

They have a huge turnover of these in owe.

I sell the ones i find, or give them away cos players often ask for them .

Last one was 300 or 400 bytes can’t remember

If you see that as insignificant then i don’t agree with that either.

Another reply cos this is just so dumb

There are a lot of new players and/or ones that don’t read Instagram. In short they have no idea this is illegal - they probably think it’s cool!

PWE could easily have some code added that confiscated one with too much ‘life’ in it !

The seller could be given a ban warning at same time …

I’m sick of all these instant bans - warn people - STRONGLY. Most would stop doing whatever it was.

Anyway something for another thread perhaps

This CANNOT be ignored ! :anger::rage:

these are not duplicated they just have been hacked

1 Like

It’s still wrong to ban players permanently for buying the item via manipulation.

also fun fact: as long as no mod or admin gets to know your pickaxe has hacked durability, nothing will ever happen to you

True, but hey call that semantics!

Hello ducatis, if you see any people selling pickaxe’s such as those. Make sure you let a Moderator know or an Admin that it’s in PWE.

Or if you see anyone selling it in global messages or in trade worlds report the player in-game.

Finding an admin or mod in game …

:thinking: Good luck with that!

Hello ducatis, they are usually on the PW Official Discord Server and easy to contact them.

“easy” might be somewhat controversial

1 Like

Hello Antonis73, i was referring to mentioning them in the discord server.

“easy” only happen if you are content creator or either you are a well-known person