Dupes and pets

So today a few questions came into my head .

It came from seeing a fairly new player , modest xp, trying to sell her butterfly pet at pixel station . She was after 75k to start with and couldn’t shift it

So I have a look on the PWE and see several up for sale ~80k…

Now in truth I was tempted to buy it especially when she lowered the price more…

So how many of these are in the game now?, and more importantly will they be staying in the game ??.. I don’t see anyone buying via a PWE listing getting a perma ban

Ironically another newish player wearing a drac cape was trying to do deals with her to buy it. …

How the game has changed - TWO of the rarest items the game has ever seen … :thinking:

To rub salt into the wound at that moment someone was active on the Ham looking to buy any high end value items must be 1M+. My immediate thought?

• probably looking for stuff to dupe!.

maybe 10000

yes

because that almost never happened and surely won’t happen nowadays

impossible: firstly because no one besides a very small group can do it and they don’t do work like that and secondly because in this moment they can only duplicate familiars, potions and maybe other insignificant things like blocks and seeds

Well came back to this game and I see charon spamming some duped pets in pwe and devs obviously don’t respond as always, they could’ve at least post something on instagram and inform others about what’s happening to the game, before going on a another banning spree🤔

1 Like

what if the wyvern has all its items removed for now? and replaced with appropriate gacha coin compensation for players who lose their wyvern in their backpack? is this way possible?

Dude that’s a lot.

That would mean it’s real value is like the way of the red sunglasses - at least that was PW’s own doing…

I’m glad I didn’t buy for 70k! Should be more like 7k!