Every single pw item

I’ve now started to collect every single item in pw at the world everypwitem

Just wanted to share it since my journey will be really long

4 Likes

Goodluck with it, will they all fit in a single world or will you have a few :smile:

2 Likes

I probably have to make a few worlds more

1 Like

there are many items one could never obtain, no matter how big the wealth is

2 Likes

Yes. I’m aware of this. But i ment obtainable, i didn’t mean all of the dev items etc

1 Like

i think the word obtainable is very volatile in this game because some items are at the same time obtainable but not obtainable, strong example of that are the blueprints of a full bpwr set which only one person in the whole game has and i don’t know if he is willing to sell at all

2 Likes

I’m gonna atleast try. My goal is to have the largest collection in the game atleast. No need to have every item such as those rpwr blueprints which probably zero people have

1 Like

alright I am not trying to be pessimistic or anything but you are setting too high expectations for yourself, at least in my opinion
you do not realize the severity of what you want to do

1 Like

I know some items are a pain to get (rpwr, 2 in game, bulbie, no real ones excist, long golden blonde hair, we don’t even know a owner, bpwr blueprint, 2 in game.)

bulbies were made exclusively for community members who worked very hard to do pixel arts for pixel worlds game, like mug head mask but more general

ekipali got banned with the last one, only ones left are duped

the real bulbie is on one of knotty’s banned accounts, among duped ones

1 Like

I’m gonna need to make a list of “Unobtainables”

There’s a dev item I used to own, It is called the TopazBlock

Jake gave them away to 4 people

I managed to get my hands on one by buying it from a player named Letzz.

I regretfully sold it to Piccolo

He has two.

He might sell one to you.

And about that Long Blonde Hair, I think Canol owns one.

I will follow this post, please update us on your journey and I wish you luck :heart:

Good luck :saluting_face:
You might need a few more places though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Appreciate ut.

He wouldn’t ever sell them unless someone offers him like a hundred million byte coins and probably even then he would hesitate selling.

He is the only seller but not the only owner, either way almost nobody can pay 800 million byte coins for it.

1 Like

Best of luck with it.

1 Like