Everything we know of ADE and the Lore so far

So sharp until it looks like its not.

It’s false because you can’t combine them.
You only have consume button and consuming it does nothing or seems to do nothing. Maybe multiple players need to consume one at the same time so it might do something idk.

1 Like

Fomo= fear of missing out i don’t think that would be a name

Cuz he just says “FOMO exceeds progress” meaning that the fear of missing out stops progress in the puzzle

Its useable for the rift platform thing normal players that have no light/dark fragments cannot stand on the platform (activate the platform)
Its a rumor i heard, and theres 2 platforms that you cannot change and activate.

Someone go to the portal and after that guy enter it he say he go to spawn so idk

I found it on uhh yt btw lol

Would you mind stating who this individual who supposedly entered the password portal on Youtube is? Or the uploader of the video.

The password is mystery :wink:

His name is Crab I believe but he will never reveal the password

Is the uploader also “Crab” or who is it? The video of you seeing someone entering the password portal.

I believe the password portal is an “admin shortcut” to the end of the puzzle and the password is not meant to be revealed.

Here are my predictions:

• Both obelisks, light and dark, need to be built in the same world.
  • There need to be 2 people in this world, one needs to be in a Dark clan, the other in a Light clan.
  • Both need to stand in front of their obelisk and then consume the appropriate fragment at the same time.

I’d then assume that it triggers a cutscene of light and dark mixing together and creating a portal, or revealing for example the combination of the symbols with the levers.

Well, the password portal is pretty worthless since some guy did crack it but it just sent him back to the entrance