Familiar Design Contest

Hi y’all!

I’m excited to announce the new Familiar Design Contest. If you’ve been hoping to make your mark in the PW universe, here’s your chance.
The deadline is the 19th of May 2023, and the theme - as the name suggests - is familiars. Submissions can be drawn digitally or on paper, in pixel art style or however you best see fit.

Bbricks, Sinderella and I will choose our favorites and those will go out for a vote on our Discord server to choose our top 3. The first price winner’s design will be implemented in the summer update and the rest will follow. The first price wins 1mil gems and the rest will get GOLDEN VIP. An additional raffle with SILVER VIP time will be held amongst the participants.

Submit your creations here or on Instagram with the hashtag #PWFAMILIARDESIGNER
Include this to your post in addition to your ingame name:
“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

• Lokalapsi
10 Likes

Hope to see new great familiar designs soon

I’m in the process of making.

Gonna post this here too because why not :sunglasses:
mandrake pot break
Mandrake Familiar

Description: Legends say that a mandrake’s scream can cause you to become deaf, but this guy seems to just be looking for attention.

ign: Tumppipro

“I give all rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Enterntainment Itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

7 Likes

Eclipse

Eclipse Familiar

Description
Shy little midnight moon, he’s sure to light up your mood though!

IGN
Celics

“I give all rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Enterntainment Itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

5 Likes

moth familiar (1)
Another entry: Moth Familiar

Description: For the times you need a little light in your life

6 Likes

need to invent a familiar?

pixil-gif-drawing (2)
Item Name: Leviathan

IGN: Uyhsd

Description: This majestic beast is a sea serpent that the unlucky few who stumble across it on the ocean waters call Leviathan. Luckily for you this one shrunk and makes for a great pet! …just remember to feed it…

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

4 Likes

“Bottle of Harmful Liquid”

• By Aardman (me)

Animation

Bottle Animation

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

6 Likes

Surprise Familiar // Surprisie

ezgif.com-optimize

Description: What could be inside this little guy?
IGN: Xx_Titoalper_xX

Note: Sorry for the quality, the 4MB limit kind of ruined the glow :confused:

5 Likes

YouCut_20230407_143519943

Blue Particly.

This pet is the perfect guide to the Secret Base

Name in game: maly_misiek

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

1 Like

Cerberos Familiar

Description: The Cerberus is a three-headed hound that towers over your foes, able to rend them with its powerful jaws and claws, while fiercely protecting its master with unshakeable loyalty and unwavering bravery.

IGN: Drunkhunter

cerberosfinal200

3 Likes

Description
Leafy little companion who never leaves your side

IGN
Super_kapsas

2 Likes

I also made an animation for it
pixil-gif-drawing

1 Like

Sugar Glider Familiar aka “Glidey

Description: Charming familiar Glidey, known for its agile aerial acrobatics and endearing, fluffy appearance.

Effect: It would curl into a ball shape.

Glidey250x250

IGN: Drunkhunter

5 Likes

Croissant familliar

DESCRIPTION
Its small cute and tasty familiar, with strawberry sauce inside!! He can bite you, if you try to bite him…
So better dont try.

IGN
Kokuq

I give all rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Enterntainment Itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

1 Like

Oh hey thats the community contest I suggested to you, glad to see my idea being used ^-^

2 Likes

lore skull 2 (1)
Made this version too just because felt like it needed something more
lore skull 2 frame

Mystical Skull of The Lore
(don’t know if this skull has an actual name so just gonna call it that :laughing:)

Description: The most mysterious being of pixel worlds. Overlord of the lore.

6 Likes

Neon Samurai 1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||| EVOLVES || (uses yellow cookies)
|||||||| INTO |||||||| (if we cant make evolutions count the one bellow with the swords)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
pixil-frame-0 (16)

Item name: Neon Samurai

IGN: Uyhsd

Description: A Samurai from space his laser katanas seem to be forged from pixelium and can easilly cut anything!

“I give all rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Emtertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

1 Like