Final Giveaway (5 platinum locks) + bonus

Name: Vorcen
Timezone: GMT +8
I regret not spending more time into schoolwork, but also not putting much time into certain relationships I’ve had. I wish I was more caring for them and treated them better.
For 2021, I hope I do the opposite of what I just said, but also try to be a helpful person in the PW community. This could be donating, making more forums posts to help or just having a conversation.

Bump.

Part 2 ending at 12:00 A.M PST. (sorry mistake on last post said 12:00 P.M. but by definition i meant midnight which is A.M.)

Good luck to all participants.

The 2 winners will be announced soon. If you want to participate, please enter 2 hours before the posted deadline.

Thanks a lot and farewell to everyone. Happy New Years!

Bonus: Giving away platinum lock publicly in a world after New Years.

SubOliverJ EST
I regret not talking to my friends more in 2020 but I have all of 2021.
In 2021 I will be spending the whole year focusing on school and exercise. My hopes fore 2021 is for a vaccine to the corona virus

IGN: Fyn
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) <<21:26 as I’m posting this>>

It sounds weird, but my biggest regret of 2020 is going back to college. I finished my first college course in March of this year, in the midst of the coronavirus lockdown in the UK. Currently, the circumstances around employment and work are quite unstable, so I decided that I’d go back to college, and study something fresh, in the hopes of acquiring another extended diploma. As it turns out, I really dislike IT… hence going back to college being my biggest regret of 2020.

My greatest hope for 2021 is finding employment in a field I’m interested in, as I’m currently unhappy with college (as you can probably gather), but we’ll see how things go. If I don’t find employment in something I’m interested in, then so be it, it isn’t the end of the world. Maybe I’ll mess around with YouTube, or something!

IGN: Vaikas
Timezone: (UTC +2)

I don’t really have any regrets. Been working hard on self-reflecting my past mistakes and moving forward and it was truly helpful in improving myself as a human being. However, the deaths of Kobe Bryant and Chadwick Boseman were sorrowful as they were part of my childhood from animated television series to movies. By far, COVID-19 definitely added the last straw of it being the worst year of my entire life.

Upcoming year I hope to finish my school as well as exams with pleasing results to build up a path for my career and future. Furthermore, getting a driver’s license alongside a car to start traveling around the country that I live in plus reach desired destinations.

Bump.

In around 5-4 hours, I will be announcing the winners of Part 1 and 2.

2 hours before 12:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time is the deadline for submitting entries.

See you all in 2021 (PST late New Years gang).

2020 was a bad year for me. started smooth and cracked a little with kobes death. then schools and places around my country were closing. Then we had to go lockdown, it was the worst time eveer. i played video games all day and barely sleep. i wasnt healthy and it was tough to try pull through the lockdown restrictions. lockdown was finally over and we were being sent to schools again. yay. after a couple of weeks a lot of people in my year got the virus and cases rised rapidly. Lockdown again… But we still had to go to school. Also my aunt had been positive for covid and me and my whole family had to take a test. My dad is old and has some health issues so if he got it would be really bad. Thank god though, he tested negative and my aunt recovered. ive been doing worse on tests since lockdown, completely different from the beggining.
Recently, “covid 2.0” came out and UK is in another lockdown…
Overall 2020 sucked.

All i hope is for the vaccine currently created to be given out to everybody who needs it and covid is put to an end. i want to get good in my tests like i did at the beggining and go outside more.

GMT time zone

In 2016, I was just a kid going to primary school. I saw this game on the Play Store titled “Portal Worlds”. I decided to go ahead and download it. Then, I just logged onto some SUBJECT account. I didn’t understand how this game very well, so I decided to uninstall it. Skip a couple of years until early 2019. I saw this game again, and that it was now called “Portal Worlds”, so I decided to give it another try. Then, I went ahead and farmed BBB for 50 hours total in the evenings, and god a couple of World Locks. I then bought myself Sprite Wings for 2 World Locks, and locked my world with another one.

Now, skip to 31.12.2020, I decided to give it a third chance. So I went ahead and opened up the game on steam, logged onto my old account, just to discover that the price of my wings had went to half of their price at purchase. I then went to Pixel Worlds’ YouTube channel, watched a couple of tutorial videos about how to get started. I then decided to join the forums and introduce myself, since this community is very friendly for beginners. Then I sold my Sprite Wings for 400 Byte Coins, and bought spike bombs. Then I farmed 999 at a time, receiving around one World Lock’s worth of gems at the same time. Then I bought a World Lock from the store, then sold it for more Byte Coins. Then I repeated the same thing three times. (That was eight hours ago). The only valuable asset that I own currently, is basic knowledge of how I can get one or two World Locks by farming.

My in-game name is Ephus. My time zone is UTC +2

uh let me try to win
ign:qwu
world:lvu
GMT+4 time zone

well that didnt age well (2021 is as bad as 2020)

What is the point of bumping a thread from this long ago? No important message was sent

1 Like