Fire Game & Hard Fire Game | Contest Entry

World Name: FREETOPLAY
Creation: Fire Game & Hard Fire Game (I am submitting both versions here since they are quite similar, although technically the normal version is harder to wire)
Survive for a minute while not getting burnt by the flame traps to get access to the prize room. The red lanterns will light up a second before the flame trap below activates for a second. You then have a second to “relax” (or hastily get into a better position) before the lanterns (and consequently traps) light up again.
The different between the normal and hard version is, that in the hard version there only is one lantern that stays off each time they activate, while in the normal version anywhere from 0 to 8 can light up.
The game is fully automatic and stops as soon as nobody is inside anymore. It also restarts if the winner(s) don’t enter the prize room, to prevent people from blocking the game for others.

If this wins a prize, please give it to EndlesS. He made the original version in his world KVLT. I made an automatic and modified version of it with his permission (if you have a way to look at the old forums database, you can see it as comments on his profile), but I don’t know how to contact him now to discuss how a prize should be split, hence he should get all of it as the original creator.

World Screenshot

4 Likes

U sure?

U might be mad if it wins the 1st place.

Daniel
The harder Daniel