Fish and Mine Gems should be buffed

Well if I am a mimimod, then why does nobody (except Haris, that guy’s weird) dispose my presence? Does the community really hate (or dislikes, if you that type of guy) minimods?

I’m sorry, if I’d disposed of you your biological processes would stop :pensive:

Seriously speaking, I wouldn’t say despise, I mean I dislike minimods because it just feels unnecessary and it doesn’t feel nice seeing it in action

Fine, I am taking a break from the forums.

I have my own opinion about the eco omy in pw - gems went expensive for a reason. In fact, it’s an infinite demand of gems because a lure and bsp shops need not less, not more but infinite ammount of gems, there is no limit for that. A muchier gems a various shops owners will buy, the more they will profit and buy even more gems.

About the buff - there was an insane gems buff when the mining update came out - with a full set of mining you can earn an insanely greater ammount of gems than by fishing so since a mining update came out, the ammount of gems in an economy increased a several times, but what happened with the price? It dropped what means that it’s never enough of gems to fulfill a gems demand.