Forbiddenmine for WotW

I posted many times my World Forbiddenmine on Instagram for World if the Week (6 times), so I decided to post it in forums aswell.
Sadly I lost my old Forums Account by the change of the Old to the new Forum.
For thoose who Dont know me Im Dpk, World Buildee, Friendly Pixel Bot.

About Forbiddenmine:

Forbiddenmine is a Parkour World. The Idea of the World is the lost mine, that Commander K has locked.
Your Mission is to escape the Mine. And dont get lost in the Forbidden mine.

Type: Parkour
Parkour: Medium (long)

2 Likes

It’s good in my opinion. :+1:

Save the world’s photo to gallery. Then, upload it with the button as shown in this screenshot.

Try it, it should work on your device. :wink:

1 Like

It’s because you need to earn the basic user badge by completing @discobot first tutorial, he normally sent you a automatic message when you created your forum account to guide you in forums through some tutorials.

Basically what he sent down here, is an auto reply, message him by saying " @ discobot display help and he will send you some tutorials to help you out to figure out what you can do in forums :wink:

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help.

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

Lol.

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

Here’s the world screenshot for anybody who might want it:

1 Like

Honestly, coming from a WotW builder myself it’s looking good so far. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

That’s alot of obisidians

1 Like