[FORUM GAME] - Guess the game!

Your guess was correct, that’s the first Max Payne. Replayed it yet another time not so long time ago, still have it installed.

I was expecting others to guess the game on your image first, but once done with waiting — it seemed like this wasn’t as simple for everyone. Didn’t play that game for sure, but I’m still going to try guessing or getting some hints on what it could be. By the looks, it seems like one of the first video games about Tarzan. You’ve also mentioned that it’s your childhood game, so it’d connect with this brought up detail just fine. Not sure whenever that’s right or if its name would be including just “Tarzan” alone, but this is as far as I could go by looking at this image.

Yes that is correct as well xD I can’t quite remember if it was just “Tarzan” or “Disney’s Tarzan” , either way it’s not far off.

Sorry y’all I sort of ruined it with this TT I didn’t think it’d be that hard >< It is a pretty old game, 1999. Can easily be found by googling “Tarzan game” though xD

1 Like

It’s Undertale, pretty cool game even tho i don’t have it :neutral_face:

Read rules and mechanics of the game first
Oof

All right, my guess was correct at the end then. Doesn’t take that many efforts to increase the difficulty of this game, but this was a little unexpected to happen with the image you posted. Luckily, this didn’t take too long in the end.

Next would be the recent remaster of one of the best (if not the best) classic first-person shooters from the '90s with a great main character and one-liners using pitchfork as a starting weapon:

1 Like

Doom 1998? (Character limit :grimacing:)

Or silent hill 1 maybe?

There’s a cheat code inspired by DOOM’s IDKFA one inside the game, but nope, that’s a wrong guess. Neither that’s the first Silent Hill game, but it had numerous cultural & stylistic references to various horror works.

I think that is the game Blood

1 Like

Correct, that’s the remaster of the original game entitled “Blood: Fresh Supply” released in 2019.

Next is this

It’s considered one of the best platformers of all time and i strongly recommend it.

That’s Celeste, agreed with the recommendation here.

Next one will be a bartender sim with visual novel elements, some real cyberpunk bartender action:

That’s VA-11 Hall-A.
I think that I have seen it on Steam. :smile:

1 Like

This one is next:

It’s either “Ori and the Will of the Wisps” or “Ori and the Blind Forest”. Believe that’s the Will of the Wisps by the looks of the location in this image.

Next is the “reverse-horror” indie title from last year:

That is the game Carrion, interesting switch of the genre, where you are the monster that terrorises everyone.

Might stump a lot of people with this one, but if you know you know

Hamsterball
I expect pw players to know this next game:

1 Like

The new RuneScape

(WARNING: SUPER CRINGE)

This is one of the most cringe games ever existed

YoWorld?

Here’s mine.