Forum Memorial Project

I mean if LittleItaly said all slots were taken it’s too late. Before you get mad and complain even more, I suggest thinking about why you were taken out of the event and maybe improve on your behaviors.

7 Likes

Be a person people would want to invite to parties.

9 Likes

Was gonna reply that I can’t cuz I didn’t have internet and it would arrive later and by then I’ll probably be kicked out of this (I moved to a new house). Well gl to the others

No. I want to participate in the event. What do I do to get in?

Any reponse or not?

Seems you’ve gotten quite a few Ondra. I don’t know what else needs to be said.

REMINDER

Event officially begins in 3 hours. Anyone who doesn’t have a room is still welcome to come hang out.

1 Like

Quite a few WHAT?

Replies, Ondra. That’s what they meant. Anyways, I was asleep so that’s why I didn’t respond.

It’s too late for that. You did some bad behavior things that LittleItaly didn’t like, and you got taken out. Now that spaces are full (no spots left), all you can do is hang out.

No, I want to participate in the actual event, not just spectate.

Well like I, and a few others, have said multiple times it’s too late. Your actions gave you consequences. And your consequence happened to be not participating in the event.

I think you can spectate, I dont see a problem with that

This is meant to be a forum memorial project. I was active on these forums since they were released. I am one of the few forum veterans. I deserve to participate.

Few? You sure about that?
I mean I think LittleItaly managed to get 10 or so veterans in the event but there’s actually a noticeable amount of veterans from the old forums that didn’t see this thread

Okay, but if I am not going to be included, even though I have been a very active forum user, it’s not a “forum memorial project” - instead a “people I personally like project”.

Thank you for everyone who has been trying to help Ondra understand why he is not participating, but I kindly ask that you just stop feeding into this ordeal entirely.

If he would have messaged me, he would have a spot days ago. I asked him multiple times and gave him ample opportunity.

Instead, he wanted to rampage on this thread and only further promote conflict and toxicity (which is why you were taken out of the project to begin with Ondra).

Ondra: Rooms are full, event begins in less than 2 hours. There is nothing else to be said. If this was such a big deal to you, there’s no reason not to have reached out to solidify your room. Would have taken 5 minutes from start to finish.

So I can’t just do the re-education process now and get the room now?

I hope that you do a part 2 and include me in it.

I’ll probably come like 30min late, but I will come, count me in :)(

edit: no ones there anyways so doesnt matter

The Pumpkin of Death

4 Likes