FORUM SUGGESTION: Blocking people's topics

Examples:
Blocking a specific user’s content should hide their topic on your forum and not visable on your forum when browsing through the site, the current system only hides the person’s quotes in a topic.while their topic title is visable.

9 Likes

if im correct, it even resets when you log back to your forum account.

Already second guy who wants to block someone
:eyes:

No

Or you could just think he or she never existed…
People are suggesting a revamp for the forums yet they are no added features. Probably soon…

reason it why then .

1 Like

I would support this suggestion if PW forums had more active people. Since there aren’t very many people and few new topics are made then I wouldn’t use this option anyway. :snowflake: snowflake snowflake

I changed my mind, this is a good suggestion.

We do really need that feature.

Seeing their topics just instantly worsens my mood. Like, I don’t want to do ANY SORT OF BUSINESS with people that forfeit giveaway prizes because they don’t like you. Especially if the prizes are valuable.

I’ve already had business with a person that rerolled a giveaway prize because you voted “-1” on their site update.

2 Likes

But… why do you bring this up? That’s on a different platform which has functional blocking, this thread is because blocking here is allegedly broken. As for that entire situation, knowing how you act with “feedback” or “complaints” (see this thread and maybe even this thread), there’s probably some context you aren’t sharing

Yup, i think is good thing.

Just wanna bump this, but i still want this feature

Yes. I have a few idiots blocked and I don’t want to remember that they exist :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like