Gamesofpw Tournaments

Towards the end of the old forums I started hosting these tournaments with some gamesofpw games! where you can win prizes these are give away so these are free to enter and play! Time and date will always be in PST, (Pacific standard time). Tournaments are about 2 weeks apart each ill post them here if you want to join! ill post then a day before if you want to practice. Next tournament starts tomorrow at 3:00 PM (PST)

Scroll down for future tournaments! :arrow_down_small:

7 Likes

about 10 mins untill the tournament! see you soon :grinning:

if you miss this one want to go to another one and win some wls or other prizes ill post it in this thread in a few weeks when i have the info ready next tournament will be in 1-2 weeks

2 Likes

This is a few days early the next tournament will be on the 18th of December at 1:00 pm (PST) this is parkour race and all finalists get Xmas gifts! Are you ready to race? :checkered_flag: (The reason why this is early is I don’t know if threads close after a week)
this game is skill based if you practice it enough you have a good chance to get in the finals! all 10 mini games in gamesofpw work when im not in the world!

1 Like

Really cool! But RIP these tournaments are taking place at 2-5 AM in Finnish time.

2 Likes

I try to spread these out as much with different time zones! sorry that this one is early I usually can never do one at this time which is why it’s at this time. Next one will be a lot earlier or latter most likely.

2 Likes

about 1 hour untill the tournament! see you soon :grinning:

1 Like

First tournament of the year! :tada: usually you will be celebrating with fireworks. But in this tournament well be celebrating with freaky fire!

1 Like

about 2 hours untill the tournament! see you soon :grinning:
gamesofpw got a new spawn to make it easier to make easier to find and play them when im not on if a blue lantern is on that means theres a active tournament and you should go in!

First gamesofpw2 tournament! Prize is 10 wls! (You can play this at anytime you like in gamesofpw2).

1 Like

30 mins until the tournament! Remember this is in Gamesofpw2!

1 Like

First game in a gamesofpw Tournament returns! In this tournament we will be having a lovely showdown (sorry for the pun) All finalists will get a heart chocolates :chocolate_bar: and win up to 6 wls! No Immovable perk allowed!

1 Like

…Wow so in 38 mins?

2 Likes

Sad. PST in 8:00 means it’s 12:00 am at us. Might try to go there eventually in a short time.

2 Likes

This tournament will be tomorrow. I usually post these a day head of time so that way if you wan’t to practice the mini game you can do that before hand.

2 Likes

every tournament are held at different times for each one, so it gives anyone a chance to participate in them!

2 Likes

30 mins until the gamesofpw tournament no immovable perk allowed! all finalists get heart chocolates :chocolate_bar:.

1 Like

awww i gueess thats rip my 100 byte

2 Likes

Get ready to nothing but have luck on your side! As tomorrow’s tournament we will be doing afk game.

1 Like

Hmm it starts at 7 am for me I’m not sure I’ll make it

1 Like

about 30 mins until the tournament! see you soon :grinning:

1 Like