Good at home exercises

Hello players. I need help with knowing good exercises. I have let my weight gain get out of control and I need to change. I am motivated and want to change my life by doing this. Does anyone know tips.

4 Likes

There are apps you can base on for workout routine.

I know this tip is out of this topic but… if you want to think well then you have to do exercises that pumps blood faster to your brain like push ups, jumping jacks, and squatting.

Try running at your backyard/ inside your home, I actively do that when I wake up daily. And for weekends, I do hard exercises like push-ups 5-10 times and lifting 2 liters of water.

You guys do exercises? :thinking:

3 Likes

Every day of course :confused: well i do

Do:
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and 10 km running every single day.
(not to be taken seriously)

2 Likes

We are humans too. :smile:

Imagine being humans

Imagine being very tall.

I would recommend you to make a daily workout routine, or realize any other hobby that you may like.

Im walking daily about 5-10Km
I recommend u to do this.

this guy is good.
really good

I did 100 push-ups, 100 squats daily for three days
Because my muscles started hurting

Thank you all for these suggestions and for the tips. Today I started a keto diet with my mom and my brother. I will talk about if it works

Nice one punch reference?

Eat less. Exercise isn’t what reduces your weight.

I have it quite easy, since I’m growing at a fast phase, and of course being 85kg and 190cm.

Yeah I know exercise isn’t what fixes it all. I am only eating a fist sized amount of food . It’s actually not as hard as I thought it would be

I wish you good luck in the diet! :+1:

Well yes. Anyone can be one punch man after all.
(Baldness side effect tho)