Greetings, people of Pixel Worlds! Introduction of myself

Greetings, people of Pixel Worlds! This is my first post, in which I will introduce myself, and give some background as to where I come from and who I am.

Who I am/Where I live

I am a 15-year-old boy from Finland. I turn sixteen in May. I live around 10 kilometres from the center of Espoo, the second largest city in Finland. During my vacations/breaks, I often travel to Lappeenranta along with my family, to our cottage. Most of the time, I spend them at home though.

Which languages I speak

The languages I speak fluently are, Finnish, Swedish and English. I also know a bit of Spanish, but I’m not too certain on that. My mother tongue is Swedish, although I speak Finnish natively, at an advanced level as well. I’ve developed a decent English language too, thanks to me having played multiple other online games over the years.

Why I decided to start Pixel Worlds (Portal Worlds)

Late in 2016, I discovered the game on the Play store. I decided to download it, I played it for around an hour, but didn’t understand it and therefore deleted it from my device.

Let’s skip to March of 2019. I installed the game once again, but noticed something different. The game had expanded massively, and it was now called “Pixel Worlds”. I spent around 50 hours farming BBB block, gem dirt and magic stuff, and got a few World Locks. I bought a pair of Wings with them. Then I just forgot about the game somehow, and didn’t play it until two days ago. I don’t know how this game is played, or how anything works in here. Like the global broadcasts or friends, for example.

My hobby¨

My hobby is CAD modeling useful and less useful contraptions and designs. I like to 3D-print my designs at home, using my 3D printer (Ender 3 Pro). The materials I can print in are: PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG and Nylon/glass fiber/carbon fiber filaments, TPU being hard with a machine using a bowden tube system.

My in-game name

• Ephus, character created 672 days ago, but I know near to nothing about this game at this point.

Feel free to contact me, and if you see me, I will be happy to chat with you! Furthermore, I am friendly, and I respect you regardless of your religion, gender, sexual orientation or opinion(s). I handle things like arguments in a no-nonsense way, always striving to conduct myself in a polite way. I love making new friends and chatting with different kinds of people.

My devices and their specs

I mainly use Windows 10 on my PC and my Laptop, Android on my phone. but sometimes, I like to use Kali Linux in dual boot for purposes like injection testing WIFI-networks around me, like in my school.

My PC specs are the following, in case you were wondering.

• Ryzen 5-1600
  • RTX 2070
  • 1TB HDD
  • 256 GB SSD
  • 16 GB corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ddr4.

Here’s a couple of pictures of my room, with its computer setup and 3D printer included.

I’m sorry if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. I’m not sure where this fits, so I decided to post it here.

9 Likes

Now this is an introduction and a half!
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Thank you, nice to meet you as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is quite a large and complete introduction, welcome to the forums!
Also is that kurzgesagt wallpaper on your computer?

3 Likes

Thanks.

Yes, I think the flat design art style looks cool. It was made by a guy on Reddit specifically for three monitors, and it was among the only actually decent triple monitor wallpapers.

Nice, I love kuzgesagt, looks cool.

4 Likes

I liked your talk , It is nice to meet you, and Welcome to Pw Forums, I am honored to know you, as I want a friend like you.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you as well!

3 Likes

Welcome and nice introduction,
maybe showing-off your PC room setup was a bit too much.
you seem like a techy guy, so maybe we’ll see some cool pixelworlds creations from you in the future.

2 Likes

Hello!

I think the first introduction is the most important one there is. I definitely like tech.

2 Likes

Don’t remind me of that. I was 13 at the time. And we know how 13-year-olds are not the best at social communication. I’ve drastically developed as a person since. If you compare the current me to that guy who is messaging you, it isn’t recognizable. I haven’t played that game in a year.

2 Likes

Welcome ephus to this forum.

1 Like

i really hope you’ve really changed, i really hope…
all i want is us not becoming into nemesis but becoming friends.
im kind, id never fight someone. but it only happened one time.
the reason why i freaked out at that time is a another story to tell.

x

deleted the previous message.

Nice to meet you Ephus!

Nice to meet you as well! :slight_smile:

Greetings! Nice to know you.

This is one hell of an introduction! Welcome to the forums.

Thanks, Nice meeting you as well!

Nice to know you as well!

Welcome Ephus to the forums.

1 Like