GrowTopia 🌲

[Growtopia]

Growtopia is a massively multiplayer online sandbox video game where players can chat, farm, add friends, trade, build worlds and engage in player versus player combat.

• Wikipedia
    β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
    This game needs some fixes in-game or outside the game, what I’m saying is Ubisoft isn’t handling it too well, and I’ve searched on google, Ubisoft made a lot of games, so handling it would be hard, even with having a lot of employees, and I’ve done some research, and I played this as a kid and was a bit of an idiot, getting wls are hard, spammers all around, what is worse their youtube channel is using clickbait thumbnails with pictures that bait you, to all the Growtopians that are still playing and have better moral, just stop playing the game, what I suggest is that you shouldn’t play that game, and probably watch Kurzgesagt, or any other YouTuber but mostly all YouTubers aren’t kid-friendly nowadays so Kurzgesagt is all I can think of, or maybe try out new stuff, maybe do sports, drawing, reading books, or try out making YouTube videos like me.
    Note: For the toxic players and spammers, I don’t know what you want, or what made you do this in the first place, but certainly you aren’t seeing it from another perspective, toxic player, why were you toxic in the first place? Were you having a hard time? Were you peer pressured ? Stay strong, even though it’s hard but at least it’s worth it in the end, Turn back now, or you won’t be able to come back
    Community post by Celics

henlo this not a growtopia, grotopia is prison aftEr ubisoft tooked le reigh=n.

pixel world second path to heaven. learn the game and you will have f U n

I think this thread belongs to #Non-Pixel-Worlds-related-discussion

1 Like

I think you posted in the wrong forums website

Hello please Do not post growtopia related things this is pixel worlds this is not for growtopia make sure you check what forum your on Flagged
Leo

Yeah… I didn’t enjoy Growtopia very much during the last three years of me playing it. I was removed from it a year ago, thankfully.

Wait a minute, what do you guys mean? as it said in the rules β€œUPDATE: It is OK to discuss other games, even Growtopia :wink:” But maybe I’m wrong, so should i delete this post?

It’s moved to a right subforum category now…

In Pixel Pub